General Chat / PROJECT STALLION

• scarywaffles%s's Photo

I've been posting in Art department lately, and I'm shocked with the overwhelming responses. and they said that it's time to make my thread. Of course I don't want them to be disappointed, so yeah.. I'm here to present you my design concept in the making. :D/>/>/>/>/>
    ( oh my, why am I so nervous? please I'm a newbie, I haven't submitted parks, so don't take me too seriously and bash me because it'll hurt me like hell hahhahaa)
    so I'll make this quick

Posted Image

This is a rough sketch of yet unfinished site for the park section. Stallion will be the main attraction of the section which is themed to the marvelous and exciting era of Wild west ( that's when cowboys are the trend, and industrial evolution starts to dominate. But there will be also some flat and water rides that will surely make any thrill seekers happy. I'm planning to add a launched freefall ride right in the middle of tight helix before the Inclined loop. It will shoot you up and down 150 feet up into the sky, offering a majestic view of the park, IF you have the time to look around and enjoy it before falling again another 100 feet below the ground. There will be a rapids ride, traversing the canyon's sleek river and having near misses with the coaster ( imagine also riding it while the coaster train travels on a helix just beside you while spraying water like those in Manta.) And since the park will be huge, there will be also a train that will bring you in any part of the park while offering picturesque views just like the view as the train is just below the zero G roll.Hungry? that's not the problem! there will be foodcourts and stall all over the park.

THE RAPIDS

Posted Image
    expect the entrance facade to be similar to this :)

Posted Image

this is the queue for the rapids.

Posted Image
    I also planned to make a world first element, a waterfalls plunging right above the tracks of Stallion, and the Rapids. peeps will be amazed to see the coaster contorting above them but they will be shocked to see the waterfalls do magic(though I'm not sure if this is even possible)

THE MODIFIED FREEFALL RIDE EXPERIENCE
    THE COAL POUNDER ( not yet final )

Posted Image
    so how this stuff works?
    Posted Image
    typical freefall or launched freefall towers may be underground just above the land, but they will never fall beyond the station. In this model, the deck will be pulled out to allow the riders travel the underground section. As they go down, LCD screen will display videos that will stimulate their body and mind ( for example, since they are going down, the screen will show videos going down the throat of a volcano to make you feel as if you are really going down the magma ) but as you reach the bottom part, you'll be launched upwards revealling the views and the coaster circling around the tower, you'll have a moment to enjoy the wonderful view, then you'll plummet down as soon as the vehicle max out all it's kinetic energy. then plummet you even deeper- an astounding 250 feet! remember, everytime you'll reach the underground station, the LCD screens will follow the vertical movements of the vehicle.

to be updated .. :D/>/>/>

• posix%s's Photo
    Your imagination and outcoming sketches, as well as the ability to draw them, are all marvellous. They give me a wonderful feeling when I look at them. Your profile tells me you're only 16? Please make plans to work in the creative industry.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Again truly amazing. :X

A job as designer would definitely suit you.
  • scarywaffles%s's Photo

Again truly amazing. :X/>

A job as designer would definitely suit you.

Your imagination and outcoming sketches, as well as the ability to draw them, are all marvellous. They give me a wonderful feeling when I look at them. Your profile tells me you're only 16? Please make plans to work in the creative industry.

oh yes.. I'm 16 and I'll be taking architecture this June, I'm in college finally! IT's my dream to design the best buildings for man as possible. :D
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    This is just crazy. The sketches of Nemesis and the others in the other topic are also great but this is more of a professional job. Great stuff dude!
  • scarywaffles%s's Photo

This is just crazy. The sketches of Nemesis and the others in the other topic are also great but this is more of a professional job. Great stuff dude!

I'm not even professional Airtime XD, I call this passion
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    I love the rapids stuff! very awesome.
  • scarywaffles%s's Photo

I love the rapids stuff! very awesome.

I'm glad to hear that!
  • scarywaffles%s's Photo

yes! the sceneries in the helix are almost done!

Posted Image

• Louis!%s's Photo
    woahhhhh
  • scarywaffles%s's Photo
    f*ck, I forgot to put some supports on the inclined loop -_-, need to erase that colors again...
  • scarywaffles%s's Photo

I'll post this for those who haven't seen this yet.. The Front view of Stallion's Station.

Posted Image

• gir%s's Photo
    Incredible talent and happy to hear that you're pursuing a career in a creative industry (and with such ambitious goals).
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    I honestly challenge people likerobbie, cp6 pac and other great realistic builders I'm forgetting to build this in rct with scarywaffles as the designer and the builders as construction crew... truly amazing!
  • robbie92%s's Photo

I honestly challenge people likerobbie, cp6 pac and other great realistic builders I'm forgetting to build this in rct with scarywaffles as the designer and the builders as construction crew... truly amazing!

You say that like we can't design stuff ourselves. Have you been following what the three of us have been working on for the past year or so?

Scarywaffles, that looks great. I'd be interested in seeing something with a more realistic perspective, something like what a guest would be viewing in a particular situation rather than strictly aerial views from non-existent situations.
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    I really dont think he meant it like "you guys can't design your own stuff" more like it would be cool to see scarywaffles create something and then you take his plans and turn it into rct work. That would be brilliant.

That picture of that coaster winding around the tower and the rocks, Just amazing.
  • scarywaffles%s's Photo
    Oh! I think I'll try doing it on an isometric view ( that's the view that RCT2 is using ) so it'll be easier to copy or recreate in the game :D

You all don't know how fucking glad I am to know you like to work with me! I'm honored hahahaha!
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    I would love to attempt to replicate this. In fact I have already dabbled with the layout a bit. I used your overview and No Limits plans and altered a few things to allow for better flow within the game. One thing that I don't believe you took into account was the final brake run. It almost seems that there isn't one in your planning. I really love the profile view of the station's design though. Therefore I tried to keep the layout as close to your drawings as I could.

Posted Image

• scarywaffles%s's Photo

I would love to attempt to replicate this. In fact I have already dabbled with the layout a bit. I used your overview and No Limits plans and altered a few things to allow for better flow within the game. One thing that I don't believe you took into account was the final brake run. It almost seems that there isn't one in your planning. I really love the profile view of the station's design though. Therefore I tried to keep the layout as close to your drawings as I could.

Posted Image

nice ^o^ I never tried putting it on the game, but don't you find it a bit awkward to ride or look at though? :)
  • MorganFan%s's Photo
    oooh, nice pacificoaster

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading