(Archive) Advertising District / Diamond heights

• RRP%s's Photo
    Slowly building on the diamond heights scenario.Adding custom scenery as its needed as i build.
    Ill post periodic progress here if you'd like to follow

Attached File  Diamond Heights1.SV6 (1.21MB)
    downloads: 160
  • nin%s's Photo
    This should be interesting to follow. I've always wanted to subtly mix custom scenery with a NCSO-centric park but just haven't yet. Shadow's station is a great example of this- it's very cool.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    really cute, looking forwards to seeing more!
  • panther33%s's Photo
    Screens?
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    this was always my fav scenario
  • RRP%s's Photo

Screens?

Attached Image: SCR66.jpeg
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    This is how the game should be played.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    i love that other scenario park you made, ages ago, with the mexican and asian and boardwalk areas. that was cool. this one should be cool too :) now that I recall, that may have not been you. but the thought is there
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    that was fatha i think

this was fun to play with but, good stuff rrp
  • RRP%s's Photo
    bit of progress
    Attached File  Diamond Heights2.SV6 (1.42MB)
    downloads: 123
  • XCars%s's Photo
    It is quite cool to see these updates, this is certainly a cool way to bring back old scenarios. Not to mention Shadow is heavenly.
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    Finally got around to viewing this...Yes! Fun fun fun. It looks like you're having a blast building this. I remember when Fatha showed his 2 scenario parks, and now you're doing it! Love it all. Shadow is fuckin baller btw
  • MorganFan%s's Photo
    You should do a realistic recreation of Diamond Heights from scratch. Or at least someone should.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    3rd edition
    Attached File  Diamond Heights3.SV6 (1.59MB)
    downloads: 158
  • nin%s's Photo
    looking good. Hydrophobia is great. I do wish more time would be given to making things look better, but that's obviously not your goal with this.
  • RRP%s's Photo

looking good. Hydrophobia is great. I do wish more time would be given to making things look better, but that's obviously not your goal with this.

I am building in more technical detail as i work along but trying not to waste to much time solely picking at the finer details
  • WhosLeon%s's Photo
    This is awesome, could i have the scenario file for this one?
  • MorganFan%s's Photo
    All the LL scenarios are are available for RCT2 on RCTSpace.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading