Pro Tour 4 / PT4 Predictions and Analysis

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Good news: I'll be pretty active during the next few months and likely finish some stuff.
    Bad news: It will not be related to the PT4.

Sorry, just I have other plans and most involve working with other parkmakers, showing screens and hopefully streaming too.

I am very much looking forward to what you guys do :mantis:
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I have good ideas, time and hopefully enough motivation. 90% chance of finishing sounds about accurate. :)
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    It's likely that I will take a break from streaming for the summer and go all in on a pro tour 4 project. :)
  • Six Frags%s's Photo

I recently started watching game of thrones

GG :p
  • Milo%s's Photo
    Qualifier analysis coming soon.

I'm loving the feedback from potential participants, keep it up.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I am working on something, I feel it's my duty. I don't intend to win, and I don't believe my entry will win. I do hope that many people will find it enchanting though.

Whether I finish is another question :p
  • Airtime%s's Photo

...hopefully streaming too.

That's great Kumba! Don't enter, just stream. Someone really does needs to pick up streaming since Pac's concentrating on PT4.
  • Maverix%s's Photo
    Twist - Maverix does something totally new and doesn't finish something...

But seriously I've got something planned and should be well able to finish it.
  • Steve%s's Photo

here is an indication of my current dedication:

I recently started watching game of thrones

I'm also in this boat. Free time and social life: see ya.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    lose motivation due to beer? I don't drink alcohol, at all... so yeah pretty much count on seeing something as finished as I can get it!
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Looking forward to everybody's work, regardless of if it's finished or not. New work is (almost) always exciting to me. Few distractions before University starts late August.

I think everyone in the competition is capable of making a park that will impress and make the 62-odd days of grinding on it worth it.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    Hahaha I love the update
  • csw%s's Photo
    I really wish you didn't start watching Game of Thrones, Cocoa, I was looking forward to your entry :(
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    It's only 30 episodes... Done in a few days.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    ^Correct, but then after he watched all the episodes he wants to read all 5 books :p
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo

I really wish you didn't start watching Game of Thrones, Cocoa, I was looking forward to your entry :(/>/>/>

im putting all my free time on hold to play rct :p/>/>/>

forgive me if i misunderstand you, cocoa, but it appears you are attempting an entry, yes?
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    Haha yes its actually going well so far
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    After watching season 3 of GoT, I bought the 4th book (even tho I know they don't follow each other exactly) and returned it a few days later. Like 7 of the 8 main characters are not even mentioned in it. I might try the 5th book soon, but book 4 was a rip-off.
  • Airtime%s's Photo

Commentators and Analyzers
    60% - Milo - I predict Milo forgets to finish predicting

:lol:
  • gir%s's Photo

After watching season 3 of GoT, I bought the 4th book (even tho I know they don't follow each other exactly) and returned it a few days later. Like 7 of the 8 main characters are not even mentioned in it. I might try the 5th book soon, but book 4 was a rip-off.

Why start from the middle, then?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading