General Chat / RCPro Being Ripped Off

• Pym Guy%s's Photo
    Click.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Oh wow. Excite really get a life. You need to come up with your own stuff. What a retard. Jeeze. 8@
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    Oh, and if you want a comparison...

RCPro and "TycoonFreaks"
  • iris%s's Photo
    You've got to be shitting me right?
    Xcite, grow the fuck up.
    I don't want you here, I'm protecting all fellow website owners around here by banning you. Especially since NE and RCPro have long time been very friendly. That's pathetic.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Yay. Good one Iris. Is it a IP ban, buhahhaha. Make it so he cant browse the forum.
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo
    "I have signed the website up for a PayPal account so that all the charitable people of the Tycoon Freaks community are able to donate money into the funding of this website."

I've already pitched in, guys!
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    You know, every time you guys point out this dude's leeching, you're getting him hits he would not otherwise have.

Because this shit would be wallowing in the depths of the Internet, never to be discovered by any true RCT player.

EDIT: Iris, you imbecile! You should have let him say whatever shit he wants to spew out so he looks even more idiotic, then ban him!
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Not to mention, their forums steal descriptions almost word for word from my site, RCTHQ, and RCT Station (not a ton, but a few).
  • Brent%s's Photo
    [angelsintheoutfield]All I'll say is, it's about time.[/angelsintheoutfield]
  • Prince%s's Photo
    LMAO...

I am done...

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • Vert45%s's Photo
    looks the same

damnit kid...
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Ok. Vert brought to my attention the staff page of PRO. Please, please dont tell me that that is the CoreyXtreme we had here, the one there. Please dont.
  • Tyler%s's Photo
    What is that Willy Wonka font doing there?
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    I dunno. I saw it and I was like "thats the Willy Wonka font!!!.: But yeah, you coudlve at least made it look good.
  • Adix%s's Photo
    You DO realize he's been gone from here for a while, all of you that are yelling at him?
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Heh. Yes. But still. He might go on one of the comps at school and then not be able to reply and get agrivated. That would be fun.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading