Custom Scenery Exchange / Inthemanual's Custom Objects

• inthemanual%s's Photo
    I'm making an assumption about my ability to manipulate the brick texture. It could very well be much harder than I'm assuming, or just look bad. We'll see.
  • inthemanual%s's Photo
    Posted Image

RCT2's color palette hates me. :/

In all seriousness, this should be done pretty soon, provided I can fix these glitches. It's not happening on every frame, rather about half. I'm not sure at all what's causing it, and some frames that are duplicates of others are glitching while what I copied it from is not.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    ???

What are you trying to do?
  • wayniepainie%s's Photo
    What are you trying to do.

Attached File  examples.PNG (2.36KB)
    downloads: 25

I've been working on brick type blocks

Getting the curve is fiddly.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Yes, shading is a bitch and it isn't smooth in those screens.
    I also made that round one a while back and it's released as well.
  • inthemanual%s's Photo
    Whoa. I can't believe I missed these replies all day.

That screen with the glitchy thing in it was from an error I had while making my zipline ride. I've since found a solution that keeps the glitchy bits away, but may have left some other errors. The ride is in the testing phase now, and should be released fairly soon. Here's a teaser.

Posted Image

@wayniepainie: I thought those all existed already. What are YOU trying to do? and to answer your question, I was asking about making something that resembled this

Posted Image

but maybe a bit larger.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    You are doing a good job. I'm looking forward to the tile wall, if it's good I'll definitely use it. In my PT4 park even.
  • olddtfan51%s's Photo
    here are the picks.

Attached Files

• inthemanual%s's Photo
    Was that meant for here or a pm?
  • olddtfan51%s's Photo
    the pics i couldn't get to upload in the pm so i put them here.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Impressive inthemanual, fast improvement!
    That ride is neat and i'm very curious to see how those tile walls turn out.
  • inthemanual%s's Photo
    @Liam: There's like a 2% chance that they'd be done in time for you to get them into your PT4 park. I haven't started them yet, I just wanted to see if anyone else liked the idea before I actually made them.

Thanks Arjan! I really like hearing encouragement like that, it helps keep me motivated.

Updated OP with a quick support that was requested on Reddit.
  • inthemanual%s's Photo
    Updated OP with new Zipline ride.
  • Xtreme97%s's Photo
    The new support objects are fantastic. They look like they could be very useful for a range of purposes :)
  • Majordomo%s's Photo
    I'm the guy who requested the TOGO supports, and I'm really happy with how they turned out. Thanks again, ITM.

Now to download your zipline...
  • inthemanual%s's Photo

Bump for new foot print object.

• Six Frags%s's Photo

Why didn't anyone else think of those footprint objects before :p Good idea :)

• Liampie%s's Photo

Those are huge feet! Too large to be steps in the mud, but indeed there are a lot of decorating applications. I'd love to use these!

• inthemanual%s's Photo
    My answer to SF's question would be along the lines of what liam said: the scale is a little off. Still thought it was an interesting new object though.
  • inthemanual%s's Photo

Diagonal fence that isn't terribly stretched. For some reason I couldn't find one, and it bothers me, Louis, and I'd suppose several others whenever we see the stretched version. Colors/shading aren't perfect, but they're close. I've also kept the angle the same, so you can parkDat this in in place of the other version by replacing KNGQDWF1 with this, in any existing park that uses it, even with the object already placed.

Attached File  ITMQDWF1.DAT (2.24KB)
    downloads: 20

H4bqkST.png

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading