Theme Park Discussion / Does anyone hate the SimCity Amusement Park Add-On?

• birthdaybrian%s's Photo
    Hi, I first saw this when I was looking at the RCT4 thing. I don't know what site it is. If anyone want to see what it looks like, I'll put a video of the set.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=jOt8Iqd_foE
  • Lowenaldo%s's Photo
    I haven't touched SimCity in months. Bugs and the overall game is really lacking in comparison to SC4... shame really.
  • nin%s's Photo
    Yeah, after building a couple cities in the span of just a few hours I got bored with the game. Despite different specializations they weren't too different from each other, and once I was making a pretty decent profit I had run out of room to bring in the big guns.

If I were to get this add-on, where I even be able to put in a park? I've only placed a single university campus because when fully realized it took up way too big of a space, especially when combined with a sports arena and other things. I just don't care for the idea that if you want to make a special addition to a city, you need to make an entire city for that very reason.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    yeah I'd actually like to get into simcity but they seem to have put all of the fun content in really expensive dlc... its a massive shame. fucking blimps for 10 dollars? but this looks cool, I guess you would have to stick it in a new city. looks like fairly deep customization, not just 'place amusement park'
  • tyandor%s's Photo
    Decided not even to try-out the game the major complaints I've heard about it (still have SC4 which is at least functional and good).
    That said those big companies are trying to redefine the meaning of 'micro'-transactions lately.

Most laughable one I've seen was by World of Warcraft just two days ago. They are asking 12 euros for a cosmetic helmet. 12 euros, for one model!!! How sad can it get. For that price I can buy full games. The only thing sadder is that people actually buy that crap. It's almost like printing free money if you think about it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading