(Archive) Advertising District / Adventure Planet

• Faas%s's Photo
    I spilled coffee over my laptop a few weeks ago and feared I lost all my work. But my laptop magically started working again. However I did start a new park. I present you Adventurepark themepark and zoo.

This is the first coaster called Anaconda. The cool thing is that you can feed piranhas right underneath the corkscrews.

Posted Image
  • Xtreme97%s's Photo
    Really nice work Faas. The coaster interaction is brilliant, though I fear the name comes off as quite plain and uninspired.
  • Faas%s's Photo
    You're right. Don't hesitate to come up with alternatives for a park name.
  • Mattk48%s's Photo
    hate the name, love the screen. It screams atmosphere.
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    Very cool screen, I like it! Call the park "Faas' Adventureland" or something like that.
  • XCars%s's Photo
    I love that! Great start.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I like that a lot.

Park name suggestion: Faastasialand
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    ^^ Haha, good one!
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    The name is so boring that it actually becomes funny. Keep it I'd say. I also like the colours in that screen.
  • 111112oo%s's Photo
    The foliage could be a bit thicker around the brown rocks, and what Dimi said.
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Changed the name.

The first animals you'll encounter when entering the park is a bunch of small parrots just chilling there.

Posted Image
  • csw%s's Photo
    I don't see any parrots...?
  • Jipalu%s's Photo
    This looks like some really promising work, I look forward to seeing it progress.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    koppie krauw. :D
  • inthemanual%s's Photo
    Parrots are inside the enclosure at the top, I'd think. Also, this looks really cool. Might be my favorite thing you've built
  • dawidox%s's Photo
    Looks really really nice, But I'm not so sure about the brick wall on top of the entrance building. Maybe you can replace this with something more wooden. Otherwise I like the seize of the entrance. Good job!
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    I like the shape of that building. I would advise changing the cobblestone at the top as well, though. It just looks misplaced up there.

Glad to see you took some inspiration from me. :lol:
  • WhosLeon%s's Photo
    Faas scaling up his buildings = win
  • csw%s's Photo

Parrots are inside the enclosure at the top, I'd think. Also, this looks really cool. Might be my favorite thing you've built

How did I miss that..
  • nin%s's Photo
    I love this.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading