(Archive) Advertising District / Adventure Planet

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    thats really solid improvement right there, I like it
  • Faas%s's Photo
    @ csw: Glad to see you found the parrots. You can actually see a yellow and red one next to the sign on the left.
    @ Jipalu: Thanks.
    @ Arjan: Lorre.
    @ inthemanual: You are right! Thanks!
    @ dawidox: I might do that to see how it looks. I actually like those walls.
    @ Luketh: Haha good one. Touché!
    @ WhosLeon: That was exactly what I wanted to do. Thanks.
    @ nin and Cocoa: Thanks.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Yay Faas!
  • Faas%s's Photo
    I redid the entrance a bit. Here you can see it from the other side plus a restaurant and an info building/toilet in the bottom.

Posted Image
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I like it a lot except for two things.
    - The roof on the left is very uninteresting
    - I'd make the strip of darker path narrower in the middle. Four tiles wide around the planter. I can't really explain why but like this it doesnt really work.

It's good to see you trying a new style.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    i could so see that being the entrance to a zoo. it actually looks like ones I've been to, even. nice work
  • gir%s's Photo
    I love this. I think I'd be more careful about what path you use and where it's placed, however. It looks a little odd.
  • Faas%s's Photo
    You can try to spot our black panthers from our top spin "Tarantula" or you can watch them more safely from solid ground.

Posted Image
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    I love the retaining walls with the glass and the awnings.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    i'd love to see you work in some more colors than green, purple and brown. make the top spin really pop- deep red, orange, whatever. but nice work
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    seriously learn the invisble hack that geewhzz made a topic for, it'll make your work that much cleaner
  • Liampie%s's Photo

seriously learn the invisble hack that geewhzz made a topic for, it'll make your work that much cleaner

What if Faas plays for fun and doesn't enjoy hacking?
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    WE DO NOT TOLERATE ANYTHING LESS THAN MAXIMUM SERIOUSNESS HERE.
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Fizzix: Thanks
    Cocoa: I did that, thanks for the tip.
    BelgianGuy: You're right, but when I start hacking stuff like that I immediately lose my fun in playing.
    Liam & ][ : You guys are right, I'm sorry ][.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch the chimpansees chase each other in our monkey house or check out your own little monkeys playing around in our playground.

Posted Image
  • Coupon%s's Photo
    that monkey house exhibit seems like it would be really boring to visit
  • csw%s's Photo
    The playground is lovely, though.
  • Faas%s's Photo

that monkey house exhibit seems like it would be really boring to visit

Why? How can I make it less boring?
  • Coupon%s's Photo
    maybe add a little tunnel through it so that people could walk through it and have better interaction with the monkeys
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Cool idea! Thanks!
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Swing through the trees like a monkey on Banana Express, our newest coaster!
    And are you in for some banana-strawberry shakes? You otter be!

Posted Image

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading