(Archive) Advertising District / Yeah.. Mini Park...

• Turtleman%s's Photo
    Yeah well I decided since of my A.d.d, I can't focus on a park too long I should just make mini's from now on. Well here are some screens. Comment would be apprieciated. Thanks.

Image 1
    Image 2

Turtleman 8)
  • California Coasters%s's Photo
    You got a kewl park there! I just have a question, didyou use river rapids rides for the rapids or is that custom scenary? I like the park, though, it just looks a little bland. I do not know why. But is does. ??? Interesting.
  • spiderman%s's Photo
    Architecture still seems slighty plain, I'd suggest adding some windows. But the shrubbery and trees around the buildings are looking good.
  • GuestLittle Wilso%s's Photo
    its looking good. Maybe try some different rooves.

:et: Turned :et:
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    Looks pretty good, but you seen to overuse the 1/4 trees?
  • Roberto Roboparks%s's Photo
    Looks very nice indeed.

The rapids are custom scenery, made by Couger.
  • Toon%s's Photo
    Actually, the rapids were made by me but released with Couger's water scenery pack. Not that it matters much.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    They look too random for my likings. You know what need's to be done, waves man, yeah, waves. Like mini 1 tile one that just, wave. (i'm watching that 70's show, so yeah).
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    Here is a picture of the unthemed woodie.

http://www.bgtguide....dia/1/Mini3.jpg

Turtleman 8)
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    The first two screens are nice, you have done a nice job on the foliage and the red flowers. The architecture is good, but still nothing amazing. Woodie should look pretty cool when it is all themed, looking forward to seeing what you do on the station.

Maybe you should release all of the parks you didn’t finish, you could probably have a gallery full.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    I probably will. If I added up all my unfinished work it would probably make one awesome park.

Any more comments?

Turtleman 8)
    Nice park! I like the way this park is turning out! The woodie seems nice, can't wait for you to release it!
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    I have a lot of screens to show with the fully themed wooden coaster!

Picture 4

Picture 5

Picture 6

Picture 7

Tell me what you think.

Turtleman 8)
    I like it alot! It reminds me of a certain coaster, I forgot what. oh well, NICE ONE! :OMG:
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    I saw these new screens before anybody else except the owner, because he knows I’m special. Anyways, I really like the theming because you have used nearly all my favourite trees, which is good news, but also the water fits very well. I just think you need some nice little foliage and flowers and you got it perfecto.
  • IndyJones%s's Photo
    This looks really good. I love the theming on the Woodie. I also like the part where it comes out of the helix the goes into the upward banked helix. This park is looking great. ;)
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Its nice. Nothing amazing yet again. But on a personal level it seeems that you are getting better with your architecture and thats good. Your coaster looks nice, the themeing is also nice. Keep it up. Whatever happened to that Tropica Park?
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    This pic isn't really from the park. Or from the same rct version. I was just playing around and I might as well just post it here.

http://www.bgtguide..../1/Coolness.jpg
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    looks nice

but really finish a park or you will never be recognised as good
  • Turtleman%s's Photo

looks nice

but really finish a park or you will never be recognised as good

Lol I know. And I'll post a screen of the mini tonight or tommarrow. When I finish this park I might make another mini until my confidence builds up.

Turtleman 8)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading