(Archive) Advertising District / July Monthly Micros

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Posted Image

We finally managed to get more than one entry in July and ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt got the win with possibly the best entry all year. Luketh also put in a decent effort.

For August it's duo entries again. Find a buddy and get building!
  • inthemanual%s's Photo
    The DL links are broken.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    scotty you've improved!
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Fixed.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    I can't get parkmakers up at all :???:
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Sweet Micro S_F! Love the ride, the yellow flowers, and the overall style of it. I love this kind of work. Poor Mr. Elephant. :'(
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    Nice :) Had a shitload of fun building this, Probably the most fun I've had in rct for ages so hope you guys enjoy it as much. Cheers to 5Dave as well for the logo ;)
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    Well done, S_F! Horus is one beastly ride; I really like how you made such a believable B&M layout in such a tight space. It was a lot of fun to watch. :mantis:

I'd be down to duo with somebody for August if we can get a cool idea rolling, by the way.
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    ^^^ Cheers man, The layout wasn't actually all that hard. I knew the elements I wanted in there it was just a matter of connecting them in a nice way and I think I achieved that. I may scale it up and change a few things and make it into a full scale design one day...Who knows :p/>

Anyway goodluck with next month/month after, Your gonna need it ;)/>

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading