Theme Park Discussion / Lagoon Amusement Park

• colsen396%s's Photo
    i know there are some real pros on this site. i was wondering if anybody can make the lagoon amusements park in Farmington, Utah. it's a simple park. nothing fancy. but i started one and never finished. it would be easy for you guys. i am a noob at this game and i just submitted my first park. look up some pictures for a better view of the coasters and the park layout

Attached Files

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    I love the naivety.

We spend months, nay years on parks here. There is no such thing as simplicity

:p/>
  • AK Koaster%s's Photo
    First off, Welcome to NE

but yeah, not a lot of people do recreations of entire parks, takes too long. What a lot of people WILL do is "interpretations" (look up Airtime's interpretation of Thorpe Park for an excellent example, its in the Ad district) also I've been working on "interpretations" that are a lot more loosely based on reality. That way, we get to recreate our favorite parts of the parks, but input our own ideas and creativity. Also, simplicity is near nonexistent, at least with doing custom scenery (easy to do it, very hard to make it look good) But if you find someone to do the park as a collaboration effort, things can get done quicker and the park will generally look better (you get the ideas of multiple people into one effort)

If you can find someone to collaborate with on this project (I know there are some real Lagoon fanboys on this site) you could probably make something nice
  • tyandor%s's Photo

I love the naivety.

We spend months, nay years on parks here. There is no such thing as simplicity

:p/>/>

Or in my case decades :p
    Anyway, I'd like to believe this forum is different from your average internet forum so I'll spare you the 'n' word.
    The biggest favor you can ask anyone is a guest spot in your park, but generally that means you already know each other pretty well and not something to do when nobody knows you and so far haven't shown anything you are capable of in rct. Best advice I can give you is not to be naive and realize what you are asking for.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading