(Archive) Advertising District / The Twilight

• Louis!%s's Photo
    Love it. Really nice work :)
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    :) ...Definitely worthy of a smile... topnotch work!

@ 5-Dave : Liam is just full of motivation and inspiration i guess.
    Sometimes you really have to push yourselves in rct2 with c.s. to stay motivated, at least that's how i experience it.
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    Looks great! Stoked to see someone else experimenting with those egyptian statues, I like the scale you've achieved with everything- very regal.
  • Steve%s's Photo

I'd love to see some brighter colours, possibly in canvas awnings. Even some solid whites maybe. But totally understand if that's not the kind of feel you're going for. This is already working seriously well. Fantastic.

Agreed, this isn't in reference to what you've done Liam, but I'd love to see an Egypt theme that exceeds just browns and tans. What you've built is fantastic though - those statues (Anubis?) are badass.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    OMG STEVE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Thank you for the comments, it's much appreciated.

I love that texture! can you upload the dat file? I'm always looking for new textures :p

Get the Minas Tirith object set, I think you can get it from RCTMart or some site like that. Google should help. And Kukuana as well. I think this will cover everything you see.

I hope the layouts of the coasters are up to a decent level since that is your biggest weakness, archy is great as usual

I think I got some good layouts. Not all of them will be fully custom supported though.

I'd love to see some brighter colours, possibly in canvas awnings. Even some solid whites maybe. But totally understand if that's not the kind of feel you're going for. This is already working seriously well. Fantastic.

I wanted to go for a dark, gritty feel, which isn't working out as well as I hoped (Doesn't worry me though. If I like it, I like it). I assure you the whole area is slightly more colourful. There's splashes of red, white and that olive green among others.

Anubis?

Set!
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    I'd like to chime in to agree with Jem and Steve. It's a fantastic base, but it really needs more color I think to make it truly excel.
  • posix%s's Photo
    To be totally honest with you, I'm not too much a fan of the screen. Perhaps it's the angle from which you took it but the spacing seems odd to me. The anubis statues require much more room in my opinion. I'm also thrown off by the colours a little. I actually find them too colourful. I much prefered the sea world park you posted a while ago as it showed a new development in your game towards cleaner and more elegant design that I found more interesting than this.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading