General Chat / How much

• Scarface%s's Photo
    To get you pissed, drunk, smashed, blitzed, hammered, sloshed.....etc...

My usual night out i drink a bottle of wine b4 i go out cos its cheap...

Then i usually have about 5 pints of budweiser to get me going good...At this moment i am happy and up for going mad on the dancefloor

Then i will have an aftershock (strong spirit) and 2 double vodka and red bulls.....Now at this point i am feeling the heat and going to my head....

Soon after i have another 3 pints and stop drinking cos i am absolutely smashed....

for thos who do drink, how many does it take..?

Edited by adamrct, 11 April 2003 - 10:12 AM.

• Caddie Gone Mad%s's Photo
    No wonder you aren't the brightest bulb in the pack...

Don't you know what alchohol does to your brain. Damn.
  • Scarface%s's Photo

No wonder you aren't the brightest bulb in the pack...

Don't you know what alchohol does to your brain. Damn.

im going to the pub in 10 minutes...

But not the brightest bulb in the pack ?? HAHA....please dont make me laugh...

Just because i like bit to drink, or alot......doesnt mean i am not bright...

Believe me i am actually and suprisingly bright.....

I am off to one of 4 universities in september and i cant wait.....

So dont say i am not bright
  • Caddie Gone Mad%s's Photo
    You're not bright.

I couldn't tell from your grammer. Also, if you are bright, why degrade the brightness by fucking up your brain with alchohol.
  • Scarface%s's Photo

You're not bright.

I couldn't tell from your grammer. Also, if you are bright, why degrade the brightness by fucking up your brain with alchohol.

I don't use perfect grammer on forums....Why should i ?

People understand what i write (when im not drunk)...so theres no point.
    Its quicker to use slang..

And plus im not arguing with you because your about 14...

If your not gonna answer the main question get out of the topic.

And degrade the brightness by fucking up my brain ?? lmao...I do get drunk, but i drink sensibly when i do drink....so please be quiet
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    I don't no how long it takes it depends if I eat or don't aswell.

But lets say I was hammered after I had 10 double tequlia's (sp) and red bull so thats 20 shots of tequlia which isn't bad. I was so recked I fell asleep in the street and got my wallet nicked this all happened in barcelona :)

BTW how can you drink aftershock it tastes like aniseed.
  • Scarface%s's Photo

I don't no how long it takes it depends if I eat or don't aswell.

But lets say I was hammered after I had 10 double tequlia's (sp) and red bull so thats 20 shots of tequlia which isn't bad. I was so recked I fell asleep in the street and got my wallet nicked this all happened in barcelona :)

BTW how can you drink aftershock it tastes like aniseed.

haha
    Finally someone has replied normally thanx X

Anyway was supposed ot be at the pub 20 minutes ago..shit
    Got carried away talkin to ANFG Lol

cya
  • Not so Great Brain%s's Photo
    I hope you drink yourself to death.
  • Dantheman%s's Photo
    It depends on the weather for me I get drunk easier when it cold. I get drunk pretty easy really after about 5 or 6 pints but I can keep on drinking. I ve given up the beer for a few weeks need to save money.

Budweiser = Best beer

that would be Tiger Beer ;)
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    Four shots of whiskey usually does me in nice and good. I never really drink to see how much I can hold, just enough to get nice and buzzed, and save the rest for another day. By the way, homemade wine really kicks your ass...
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    I swear you Europeans drink so much it isnt even funny. Thats just insane how much you can drink.
  • Foltzanator%s's Photo
    sincin the way us frat boys drink it is hard to keep track, lets see, yesterday at Bosch, I had atleast a case of bear, then passed out, woke back up for the piss call, then played tippy cup, so thats lets say 10 more beers, then went on to drink while we danced, and then passed out, so I dunno, takes alot, but hey just give me and my bros a handle of Yager and some red bull, and we will show ya what toasty is, ah, Yager Bombs.....
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    lol you people are drunkards
  • bokti%s's Photo
    14 beers, just to get a buzz(I see no point in drinking beer, obviously)

About 5 shots of El Presidente will do me good. 140 proof. I never drink myself senseless, however. I love security. And Glory, just because you drink it does not make you stupid. I do however comprehend that "straight-edge" mentality, as I was one, looking down upon others like a fucking saint just because I kept myself clean. Some people find happiness in security, others find it in drinking/smoking/eating substances.. You don't seem to, and that's fine. Nobody cares that you're a straight-shooter, so stop caring if other people choose to do something alternate in their lives. I drink, and smoke, and eat shrooms, and I am no less capable of functioning than you are, and it took years of consumption to realize my idiocy. Find a real reason to patronize people, because this one is fairly weak.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    I don't drink.

Watching drunks piss on themselves is so much more satisfying.
  • Outlaw%s's Photo
    Well one of my friends passed out and his dad found him in his room after 16 shots of vodka and he had to go to the hospital for alcohol poisoning...they said if his dad hadnt found him he prolly woulda died...thats why its been so long since Ive drank. Matter fact last night was the first night since New Years that Ive even smelled alcohol...but I dont drink alot, just enough to get the job done to wear my head gets heavy and my vision slows down when i move my head from side to side. I love that feeling...anyways, I had half a coke bottle of Kentucky Tavern last night...thats like 12 ounces I think I dunno how many shots that is but I feel like shit right now I'll say that
  • DÃœKE%s's Photo
    Beer is for poor unsophisticated people, I perfer anything that tastes good. I like Daiquris, I have no idea how to spell it.
  • Valp%s's Photo
    Drinking sucks.

Last summer, one of the most well-liked teens in my community, Chad Hutto, decided to drink. He, 15, and a friend decided to do a little bit of drinking one night.

He was well-liked. Was about to begin his sophomore year. He played guitar. Carried a certain cheerful disposition that made you smile.

Well, back to that night.

Or, should I say, the next morning.

His mother found him dead.

Now, I'm not condemning drinking, but you've got to think before you act. It's a way of life.

His family recently was reminded of his foolery after his recent birthday where he would turn 16.

If you want to risk leaving your family, friends, and community in a state of shock and mourning, do it.

However, I doubt anyone does. Even if you profess it on the internet, your heart does love and is loved.

Next time you take a drink, cheer "Here's to Chad."
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    Friday night I had 6 Smirnoff Ice’s, 5 shots of vodka, half a bottle of red wine and two glasses of champagne.

That was enough to get me smashed. I threw up around 3.A.M.
  • Scarface%s's Photo

I threw up around 3.A.M.

tut tut :|'''' :lol:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading