General Chat / the weekly walk throughs

• fatkat61%s's Photo
    why do they say weekly when its been more than a week scince they been updated
  • iris%s's Photo
    Because we like the name "weekly walkthrough".
    Ok shitpile?
  • fatkat61%s's Photo
    ok just asking you could of thought of something better than shitpile
  • Nic%s's Photo
    No.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Chauncey killed the walkthroughs. The bastard.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Why do you ask such dumb, pointless questions?
  • natelox%s's Photo
    iris, i would care more about my members if i were you. I find that quite disresepctful. He was just asking a question, you could have nicely awnsered something like "the writers are lazy" or "the writers don't want to write anything" or "yeah, i've been meaning to update that section". You're losing much respect.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Shut up.
  • cg?%s's Photo
    The writers aren't lazy, just I am. Actually, I'm not. I got it practically finished by when I was supposed to, took a break, and haven't touched it since.

I may have even deleted it, I don't actually know. So to answer your question, the reason its called one thing, and is another, is me.

Sorry. Or not. Or something. Whatever.
  • natelox%s's Photo

Shut up.

if u want any respect, i'd change your attitude, you're acting very childishly iris.
  • mantis%s's Photo

The writers aren't lazy, just I am. Actually, I'm not. I got it practically finished by when I was supposed to, took a break, and haven't touched it since.

I may have even deleted it, I don't actually know. So to answer your question, the reason its called one thing, and is another, is me.

Sorry. Or not. Or something. Whatever.

Chauncey - out of interest, what was the park?

It's a shame because you're a pretty good writer.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading