RCT Discussion / Stopping bye to say hello (Formerly Fatha')

• Fatha'%s's Photo

Man, its been sooooo LONG since ive looked at anything RCT!  I just googled you guys to see if you all are still around and was pleasantly surprised to see NE still kicking! Had some great years here, and hope everybody is well.

Im currently practicing architecture so I dont have much time for RCT anymore, which is a shame because man was it fun.  Anyways just stopping by, ill poke my head in from time to time!

Cheers!

Stefon (Fatha')

www.futurekraftdesigns.com

• Liampie%s's Photo

I'm not sure if you remember me, but we did share a period of time here. You're one of my favourites, so it's great to see you stop by! I went through your portfolio to see if I could spot any creative habits stemming from your RCT past... But I found your creations free of mini trees and cactus sprawl.;) What I did found however was The Brass Teapot. Looks great, and it seems you actually have your own IMDb page now. That's great, I want one too.

You might like this topic, by the way: http://www.nedesigns...nge-what/page-3

• csw%s's Photo
    You most definitely don't know me, but I'd like to say your parks have had a large influence on me and have inspired me greatly. Busch Gardens San Simeon and Disney's Movie Magic in particular. Thank you and welcome back!
  • Steve%s's Photo

I'll never forget the man that Grinch'd me. ;) hope all is well, Fatha'! Good luck in the architecture business and in everything else you're up to!

• thirteen%s's Photo
    Well I adored your work that decade ago dude, and now you are an architect? I mean, thats the most logical professiom for an rct enthusiast. The game basically is a sandbox for architecture, landscaping and playing god. And I turned out to be a Dentist... man thats weird.
  • posix%s's Photo

Good to see you stop by.

• Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo

Worst parkmaker ever! ;)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading