Custom Scenery Exchange / Steel Deco Blocks

• inthemanual%s's Photo

Does a steel textured deco-block set exist? I'm looking for a texture like this: 

G5yaa2T.png

on a set of objects like this:

FZA2cAS.png

The arch is a little bit of a reach, but it'd be nice if it exists. If there's just a single thin arch, like the corner one, but not paired with a second arch, that would work too. 

If I haven't heard back within a couple hours, I'll just make them myself and release them with another object I made for the same project.

• Arjan v l%s's Photo

I don't think it does, i've never seen steel decoblocks before.

Can you create the deco arch piece?

If not, let me know.

I'd be glad to do it for you.

• inthemanual%s's Photo

Cw6DwGC.png

This is all I think I need for this project, so it's all I'm doing right now. If you want to do a steel textured arch, I'd love that, but I don't wanna mess with the texture myself. 

I'll post the downloads for these in my own objects thread. If the arches exist already, I can remove them, but I've only seen the coupled/corner version before, so I made this. 

• Louis!%s's Photo

The deco piece doesnt seem thick enough. But maybe thats how you want it.

• inthemanual%s's Photo

I wanted it thin. These were more or less just things I was making for myself, mostly just for this project. I'm releasing them for anyone else who might find a use for them. If I had set out to make them for a wider variety of uses, I would have made it thicker. I can still do that without too much effort, and I will if there's any interest in it.

• Arjan v l%s's Photo

I've been making several new sets with deco pieces in colorable stone, some additions to the brick ones and a complete set with graveyard brick. So i can do some steel deco blocks as well.

• Louis!%s's Photo

^^I like how it's thin, I just wasn't sure if that was what you wanted for it.

It's like a 1/4 tile wall piece now which is quite handy.

• inthemanual%s's Photo

Yeah, that's essentially what I wanted. I would have settled for a normal deco piece, but I wanted the wall-like thickness

• inthemanual%s's Photo

Something else that I've wanted for a while is the magnus custom fence pole piece, but centered on an edge, rather than in a corner. Does that exist?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading