General Chat / Hey guys!

• Sandman%s's Photo
    Well, I'm not really new here, I joined, but never posted. So here I am, posting. Some of you guys may know me from the station, some of you may not know me at all. So I'll say hey to the familiar ones, and a first hello to the not familiar ones.

Sandman :yup:
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Hey. You'll have fun. This is a great place.

Everyone say hello.
  • hpg%s's Photo
    hello :p

Welcome to NE, enjoy yer stay. :yup:
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Yep remember you from station. I'd like to see some of your Rct work, didnt see much at the station.
  • i c ded pplz%s's Photo
    welcome.

The smilies here are great arn't they. B)
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Hey hey.
    Welcome to NE. You will see me around alot I am the 2nd biggest post whore in the wolrd. 2nd only to the great and powerful Mantis. He is so great. Welcome its nice having you here. Dont forget to make your posts thoughtful and intelligent also. Not that I do of course. Its nice to add one more person to the NE kith.
  • Aviator%s's Photo

Hey hey.
      Welcome to NE.  You will see me around alot I am the 2nd biggest post whore in the wolrd. 2nd only to the great and powerful Mantis.  He is so great.  Welcome its nice having you here.  Dont forget to make your posts thoughtful and intelligent also.  Not that I do of course.  Its nice to add one more person to the NE kith.

:stupid: You do post a bunch!

Welcome to NE... I'm the forgotten one! :yup:
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Greetings, earthling.

Please be aware that if you post crap, we will tear you to shreds, drink your blood, eat your organs. And use your eyeballs for ping-pong.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

Hey hey.
      Welcome to NE.  You will see me around alot I am the 2nd biggest post whore in the wolrd. 2nd only to the great and powerful Mantis.  He is so great.  Welcome its nice having you here.  Dont forget to make your posts thoughtful and intelligent also.  Not that I do of course.  Its nice to add one more person to the NE kith.

:stupid: You do post a bunch!

Dont get down Aviator. Just because OZONE is better than you at RCT doesnt mean that he is a better person then you. :D
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo

... :rolleyes:
  • Hevydevy%s's Photo
    Welcome. Please keep all arms in legs inside the vehicle at all times.

Enjoy your trip,
    Hevdevy B)
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo

welcome.

The smilies here are great arn't they. B)

thanks to me :)
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    I thought Sandman quit the Rct Community, at least, thats what he posted on rct2.com today :rolleyes:
  • Creator%s's Photo
    Hey Sandman, haven't seen you around anywhere lately, since the Station and NG closed down. Nice to see ya again though!
  • Brent%s's Photo

I thought Sandman quit the Rct Community, at least, thats what he posted on rct2.com today :rolleyes:

Why yes, yes he did. Sandman, you dumbass, make your freaking mind up.

http://www.rct2.com/...t=ST&f=4&t=4176
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo

Everyone say hello.

hello. :lol:
  • Tony%s's Photo

Just because OZONE is better than you at RCT doesnt mean that he is a better person then you. :D

That is so true, you have absolutely no idea. 8@
  • Ozone%s's Photo

Just because OZONE is better than you at RCT doesnt mean that he is a better person then you. :D

That is so true, you have absolutely no idea. 8@

I can't figure out if Kumba just:
    -Complimented me on being good at rct
    -Dissed me for being a bad person
    -Dissed Aviator for being 'down'
    -Complimented Aviator for being a good person.

Maybe it is all of the above. And who says I am any better than Aviator at rct? Ask him to show you his unfinished work.

And why did this topic surface again? Sandman is obviously not here.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    sfk... you fucking bastard.

The next time you do it... I'll break both your legs...
    NO MERCY
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Man... talk about digging up dead topics.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading