General Chat / New guy

• Marshmallow Peeps%s's Photo
    Hey guys, I'm new to New Element and need some tips for taking/uploading screenshots and parks. I have RCT2 with both expansion packs and I'm pretty good at it, I've completed the scenarios, made over 100 very good coasters and a couple of parks.
  • Faas%s's Photo

Welcome.
    De-install the expansion packs, now. 

• Louis!%s's Photo

^lmao

Welcome to New Element!

(9320)

• csw%s's Photo

^Are you...counting posts?!

• Louis!%s's Photo

^Yes, currently there is no post count integrated into the site and I have to manually check via our Admin tools. I'm close to approaching 10,000 (as you can see) and I wish to know when my 10,000th post is coming up.

Number of posts isn't anything special to most people, but I think 10,000 is quite an achievement and I believe I'll be only the third person to have done so (Corkscrewed & Kumba are around 10,500)

So yeah, until the post count appears, I'm keeping track at the bottom of my posts :p (until I forget to do so and have to manually check again)

(9323)

• Xeccah%s's Photo
    i have over 35k on another site lew goml
  • Louis!%s's Photo

You don't on this site though ;)

(9329)

Welcome.
    De-install the expansion packs, now. 

I have the platinum version with the expansion packs built in, so I cannot take them off.

For screenshots, is there a key to press that takes one automatically? And for parks, what data file do I need to upload it?

• Faas%s's Photo

Just click the same button you click when you want to save the game and click 'screenshot'. Then go to your RCT2 folder (program files, infogrames, rct2) and click compatibility files. Copy the screen to another map and there it is!

• Liampie%s's Photo

Ctrl+S also works.

• Faas%s's Photo

:o I feel so stupid.

• Liampie%s's Photo

photo-46483.png?_r=1393282545

Okay, I figured it out and posted my first park, Suburbia. As soon as someone approves it, can you head over to check it out and give me feedback please?

• Lotte%s's Photo

approving a park takes time, getting maps done etcetera can take more than a few weeks with all the parks coming out

Tags

Members Reading