General Chat / Harakirii Needs Your Help.

• bokti%s's Photo
    As most of you know, I am poor. This is a call to anyone, yes, anyone, that can burn RCT2 to a disk and ship it to me. There can be money involved, if you want to be a dick about it. Don't respond here, though. We don't want the FBI getting you for piracy, or irsi complaining about law abiding forii. PM, IM, anything [relatively] private.

But really. Help out a poor kid. He wants to make more parks for NE's digestive system's displeasure in a fresh medium. I don't ask for much, but I'd really appreciate it if someone got a 30 cent disk and spent 40 minutes of their life making me a copy. Don't make Adicks do it for me.

Please.
  • Foozycoaster%s's Photo
    On an unrelated note, I heard that Kazaa.com has a lot of green and blue.
  • bokti%s's Photo
    Do you know this out of, personal experience?
  • jhoffa%s's Photo
    Oh, darn. Looks like I accidentally dropped a link.

Could someone find it and give it back to me? Please?
  • bokti%s's Photo
    How I understand Git's hard-on for you now.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Kirii. Even though I hate you ever more than you can imagine you are part of my kith so I shall help you. Screw KaZaA. It sucks and so does all the crap there. IM me and I shall give you what you need and help you install it. Okdokey? Im really nice to talk to. I swear. See you tonight then.
  • jhoffa%s's Photo

How I understand Git's hard-on for you now.

;)X

If that link (you found it? Gimme.) helped, then you know how to work dem XDCC shizzle.
  • bokti%s's Photo
    Kith is a funny word.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Yeah. Ill help. and Kith=A Great Word. So yeah. IM me when I get home in like hour and we shall converse.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading