RCT Discussion / Coaster Classifieds

• Faas%s's Photo

I had this laying around Shotguns. Something for you?

23h8x06.jpg

• Xeccah%s's Photo

i can use the concept but not the layout itself. thanks, faas

• Faas%s's Photo

Haha, what is the concept? 

• Xeccah%s's Photo

it's a bit larger than that, as well as the top hat being bigger

• Marshmallow Peeps%s's Photo

I assume that's a custom coaster? Is there a park with it included that I can download?

• Faas%s's Photo

What is the question exactly Marshmallow Peeps? This is not in a park. 

Okay, I worded that badly. Let's try again. I assume that the itamin accelerator is a hack, and where can I get the data file for it so I can build my own designs with it. Otherwise, what parks have that type of coaster in them, so I could download the park to get the coaster type. Better?

• Faas%s's Photo

It's not really a hack. I used a straight piece of chain lift on the launch and set the chain lift speed higher. It's just the 'Giga coaster'. 

• Corkscrewy%s's Photo

I'm assuming you don't know about 8cars.

Well, today is your lucky day!! Go to 'Game Utilities' at the very top of this page and download that bad boy. once you've gotten it downloaded you can open RCT and build yourself a launch coaster like that just make sure you have 'lift' track on the launch part. Than minimize RCT and open up 8cars. Once open just click on the drop down ride menu until you find the coaster you just built. Next, there should be an option for you to change the lift hill speed. Go ahead and crank that bad boy up and have fun!!

Thanks a bunch, 8 cars is super! I was able to make a Kingda Ka-inspired accelerator. The possibilties are now endless!

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

Truly touching <3

welcome to the world of hacking, friend

• Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    The best way to learn is is to mess around. You have any questions I'll try my best to answer :)
  • inthemanual%s's Photo

Request: Euro-Coaster layout. Or anything fairgrounds-like that would fit in a 6/7 x 11/12 space.

Exceptions allowed for small extrusions to one or two sides. RCT2

• Louis!%s's Photo

if no one takes you up on this offer ill give it a go next week

• Lotte%s's Photo

i could always do something,

• Da_Cool%s's Photo

http://imgur.com/9dedeut tried it, it's hard

• Richie%s's Photo

I have a B&M twister design, can be modified to stand up/floorless etc you can take the save game file to put it in a park or i can build it for you.

I can make adjustments to fit the park or specific elements or ideas you might have, or do a whole new layout.

Prefer to build B&M inverted, floorless, flying coasters. I dont design them around real rides so it wont be ultra realistic.

I dont really play the game much any more, i usually only get as far as a design and very small amount of theming as i lack the concentration to fully complete anything, if any of you remember me you will probably know i havent ever completed anything 100%.

I do enjoying getting the layout right! If anyone wants a new design for a park let me know, i wont make you use it if you dont like it :D

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: Untitled.png
  • Richie%s's Photo

Feel like im trying to sell myself on a dating site or something!

• inthemanual%s's Photo

Da_Cool, thanks, but I meant a Euro-Coaster, not a Euro-Fighter. I wanted something more cheap and disposable than a Euro-Fighter.

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

http://imgur.com/9dedeut tried it, it's hard

That's a pretty solid attempt Da_Cool.  Tack on a finishing helix, maybe rework the drop after the MCBR, and that's a winner.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading