Contests / NE's Contest Survey Returns!

Would you like a contest to happen in the near future?

If a contest was held would you be likely to participate?

If a contest was held, how long would you want it to run for?

If a contest was held, when would it be best for you to start?

If a contest was held, when would it be best for you to finish?

If a prize was offered to the winners would it encourage you to participate?

We have a large history of successful contest formats, would you prefer to see a new contest or an old faithful?

If we did revisit a classic contest, which appeals to you most?

Contests take various formats, which appeals to you most? (You may select more than one option)

• Highball%s's Photo

I've been feeling the urge to build again and try new stuff so I may be up for a contest depending on what it is. Like others have said though summer is a time I want to be outdoors and not stuck inside all day. I like Six Frags' idea of planning in the summer and doing the actual event in the fall.

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    I would love love to be in a contest but I can't until November. So if you're doing something massive like h2h we should start late so I don't miss out :D

Fuck I'm missing RCT, 3 months dry so far
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

I think H2H7 if possible should be delayed to early 2015, and a smaller contest during summer/fall 2014

• Xeccah%s's Photo

according to my idea of who'd play and such, while still retaining quality, we could just pull off another full h2h, but again you can pull off an h2h with only 6-8 players on each team as well 

• PizzaWurscht%s's Photo
    I think it would be great if there is contest time again. Whether with or without the team. Of course it's cool if there's a new contest. however, must be made ​​the first time. but if any could help that can easily :D 

In any case, it is cool that we or NE or Louis or the Admins want to switch on the contest time :D

respect^^ i like it and I'm done
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo

I'd be down for anything team related since it pushes me to build as I don't want to let down the team...

I'd really like another h2h

• Super G%s's Photo

Yes definately want a new contest. Although it is unlikely that I will enter because my computer for RCT won't read any discs or even no-disc methods. And yeah, I'm probably not good enough to be a good competitor for most of the people here. But I will enjoy looking at all the fantastic entries :).

• Fisch%s's Photo

long time no see ;)

Team contests are the best, the Head 2 Heads I've been in both were my best time on NE I'd think. Far superior to any Pro Tour (Prelim) or Micro Madness.

But as some people have suggested, lets wait till like October as in the summer people will end up going missing.

I'd also be open to something new in a team format though.

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

So uh

was anything decided

• Louis!%s's Photo

Yes, sorry for no official reply or announcement. We decided a while back what to do based on our own ideas and also from the valuable feedback from you guys. I can say that we are currently working on something and that an official announcement will be made in the next few weeks.

• Mattk48%s's Photo

Time To Get Hyped!

• Louis!%s's Photo

I can officially announce that details of the next Official NE Contest will be released this Sunday!

That's right! All the information on what, when, why, where & how, including sign-ups, will be revealed, make sure you don't miss it!

It's competition time!

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

Awesome, can't wait!

• Stoksy%s's Photo

Very exciting; will finally be able to compete :D.

• Liampie%s's Photo

Surprise! Unlike promised earlier, the next contest will be announced not Sunday, but tonight! We just couldn't wait! This is madness!

• inthemanual%s's Photo
    Admins getting too anxious! ;)
  • Lotte%s's Photo

on a scale from 0 to even i can't

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading