General Chat / Dropping in to say hello!

• render8%s's Photo

Hey everyone. Long time no visit from me. Just coming by to check things out on the forums again after a long time away. I'm sure a lot of you remember me from my gungho scenery making time lol. Anyhow, I've been having an urge to get back into object making, just more for the hell of it and was curious if anyone would be interested in new stuff, if I decided to have at it again. Not 100% sure what I'm doing yet but it sure is tempting just to kill some time. :)

• JJayMForce%s's Photo

Hey render, welcome back.  Are you considering getting more into park-making in the future as well?  It would be cool to see what you can come up with.

• Liampie%s's Photo

I remember you! You left as sudden as you arrived. :lol: It's good to have you back! If you ever were to make new models, this remains my most desired custom ride. Quite a challenge. :)

• render8%s's Photo

Hey render, welcome back.  Are you considering getting more into park-making in the future as well?  It would be cool to see what you can come up with.

Thanks for the nice welcome back. I was actually starting to think my post was going dead lol. I've really honestly considered getting into parkmaking at some point, but to be honest, I must confess, I'm kind of scared that I'm going to end up sucking bad. In all the years I've dabbled in RCT2 I've never even really finished or truly started anything worthwhile. My parkmaking skills are really quite shitty to say the least. With the amount of quality maps and high quality standards around here, I'd just be afraid I'd soil the website with shit. I guess I'll have to just break myself in at some point and take the abuse lol. Just not sure when.

I remember you! You left as sudden as you arrived. :lol: It's good to have you back! If you ever were to make new models, this remains my most desired custom ride. Quite a challenge. :)

Hey Liampie, thanks for the welcome back. You're definitely right. I came in and vanished without a trace. I do feel kind of bad because I kind of left my scenery topic a big mess with broken images and unfinished projects. I guess I tried to go too crazy too fast, but this time, I'll slow the hell down, maybe even dabble in trying to make more coasters and parks. Like I explained to JJ though, I really have no skill in map making or ride designing, as far as anything anyone would care for, so I may have to practice a lot first before embarrassing myself lol. Good to see you again too, and thanks again for the welcome back.

• geewhzz%s's Photo
    welcome back
  • JJayMForce%s's Photo

Render, seeing your skills at object making would lead me to believe making a park would be nothing for you! 

There is no certain way to approach the game, so there is no pressure.  You could build with no custom scenery, try a minimalistic approach to a park, or use another game like LL and focus on aesthetics.  Or you could use tons of custom scenery and see what happens!  There is no right or wrong way, as long as you have fun and are fairly creative with it. 

You can always send screenshots via personal messages to specific people, to give their opinions on as well, so I look forward to when you give it a shot.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading