General Chat / got anything special about your family?

• penguinBOB%s's Photo
    K, got anything intresting or unusual about family members, etc. Just baisic stuff, like My great aunt invented the Dilly Bar (found at Dairy Queen). Interesting stuff like that.

My uncle pitched a complete game (not sure the score) for the razorbacks.
    My grand father owned land in my town that the Wal Mart was built on, but he sold it at the wrong time and didn't realize how valuable it was.
    My grand father survived a tornado in 1928 (i think), he was at school at the time...

Just interesting facts, figures, anything to get away from the petty put downs and flame wars that start in about every topic. Please don't make this a stupid-waste-of-time thread.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Ummmmmmm, my uncle owns JMG Alarms, so he does like, all the Home Depots, Disneyland Resort, Knott's and a bunch of other alarm things for big places. He's loaded with cash. That's special.... right?
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo

got anything special about your family?

Yeah, me. :yup:
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Ive got stuff. Ill write a book tomorrow at lunch for you ok? Lots of stuff.
  • Not so Great Brain%s's Photo
    My grandpa owns a liquor store. We play football with the empty cans upstairs. It's an enormous room filled with empty beer cans. Big fun.
  • Todd Lee%s's Photo
    I come from a pretty strange family. In fact, too strange to mention here. :devil:
  • Scarface%s's Photo

My grandpa owns a liquor store. We play football with the empty cans upstairs. It's an enormous room filled with empty beer cans. Big fun.

full cans r better :|''''
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Nothing. My family sucks.
  • JiMeMo%s's Photo
    My older sister has a plastic dress.

My little sister dresses like trailor trash.

My little brother can pole dance *shiver*

My dad is the vice president of a plastic company, so we get free bags of sugar, flour, etc.

Lot's of other stuff, but we arent going to get in to it. good day.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading