News / NextElement Challenge

This topic hosts comments for 5 parks(View Parks)
  • Drew%s's Photo
    Will the other submissons be released too?
  • Coasterking2k%s's Photo
    I'll be releasing mine. Not that anyone would want to d/l it after seeing TT's amazing winner! :0
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Lighten up Nate...

And where the fuck is everyone? People clamouring to hear the results and then they don't even post any reviews/comments! It's just sad.
  • Coasterking2k%s's Photo
    Ok, after viewing the winners thoroughly, i must ask something.

Did 5th place win by default?!?! I'm pretty sure there were many better entries out there (No offence RRP), all this seemed to be was random land with a coaster in it and a weird looking station.

Although TT's park is just....insanely good. I wish i had his skills.
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    I fiannly got around to looking at them. Forgot to download RRP's silly me

WOW what can I say.

Gila was insane and kicked ass I loved the coaster, the landscaping, the architecture, the custom scenery, the theme in general TT is god at RCT2.

Butter's I enjoyed very much as well If I had to judge TT and Butters entrys I think they would both be joint first now as I loved both I loved the theming of this coaster the most awesome work butter.

Nates Just great old nate theming you can see hes just adapted to rct2 well nice idea and coaster.

RRPs Ramage was another great coaster I liked the layout and my fav bit was watching them go into the station from the brake area and coming out of the stations and weaving and going around and under the whole station are this was the best bit I think :)

RRP's other coaster (sorry forgot the name) Seem ok but not great as the other four but I still liked it

awesome work you lot.
  • California Coasters%s's Photo
    I really thought Nate should of won. Although Gila was AMAZING! :0

~MantisFan :|'''' ~
  • mantis%s's Photo

No more 3x spotlight for Nate, no more hype for Grinch. Mr TT, NE is yours.

no doubt he is incredibly talented, but NE never really belonged to anyone. And for the record, if he can turn out a park every month/half month then no one will win a spotlight, but until that day, we will all have a fair chance ;)

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised ;) He's turned into an RCT2 Demon!!

And there are still several comments in you all, i'm sure! Plus suggestions for the next contest?
  • RRP%s's Photo
    no doubt that toon is rct2 god with aero a close second for now anyways
  • Drew%s's Photo

And there are still several comments in you all, i'm sure! Plus suggestions for the next contest?

Best Mini Park in RCT2!
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Have a RCT/RCT2 adventure ride contest. :bandit:
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo

Have a RCT/RCT2 adventure ride contest.

Hehehehe.......... yes............... yes........................*Thoughtfully stares into space with a dreamy look in his eyes*
  • Physco%s's Photo
    Those Screens look awesome. Can't wait to see the coasters after I download them.
    :bandit:
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

Have a RCT/RCT2 adventure ride contest.

Hehehehe.......... yes............... yes........................*Thoughtfully stares into space with a dreamy look in his eyes*

I'd kick your sorry ass...
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    err... im not too sure bout that freak... he DID build that one thing...
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

err... im not too sure bout that freak... he DID build that one thing...

My intended sarcasm must not have hit you very hard. Although, I do think I would be in the running for top 5, if this contest were to ever happen...

*hint hint
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    carry well over text, sarcasm does not.

That's is why man invented smilies.
    So sayeth the Blitz :et:
  • guljam%s's Photo
    ALL PARK IS VERY KILLING!!(=VERY GOOD_)

i love Gila..Coaster
  • ottersalad%s's Photo

Damn this is so cool. The dried up river bed is a great detail. Such great composition and the jagged rocks everywhere seem to work well. Layout obviously is great too. Such a nice atmosphere

• posix%s's Photo

This was the beginning for the CSO route with RCT2 at NE, more or less.

• barnNID%s's Photo

Sometimes I forget how old this game is. It is actually insane that this community has stayed alive for 17 years

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading