RCT Discussion / RCT2:WW what you think

• RRP%s's Photo
    well if you didn't know already rct2 wacky worlds is out tomorrow and I for one are very excited about it but it seems that pretty much no one else is............. :(

if youve not already seen the screens get over to http://rollercoastertycoon.com and check out all the screens, it looks quite realistic to me even if its different to what we are used to. I know i am gonnna have fun playing it , what do you think?
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    wow its out tmoro yay i cant wait........ :|'''' :|''''

no i wont buy it....unless u show me screens of amazing stuff when u buy it

it looks shit IMO
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Ill get it with my special ways, just to see what it is like maybe burn a few copys.
  • Junya Boy%s's Photo

no i wont buy it....unless u show me screens of amazing stuff when u buy it

it looks shit IMO

I'll do it. When I buy it I will make a topic of what I think would make people want to actually buy the game. It seems advertisers never post screens of what people really want to see that is involved with their products.

I am going to buy it mainly because of the few rides needed for an accurate SFGAm recreation and the basic scenery additions i like for instance, the new fountains, walls, roofs, floral, and building stuff i like. Also, to keep up to speed on other people creations using the expansion.
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

Def buying it...

Raven-SDI
    §
  • HeArTlInEtWiStEr%s's Photo
    I will say that I HATE the way most of the new scenery looks, I mean, just look how Un-RCT-ish it looks......and yet people I know of wanted it to look like that........I think the trees look bad as well. So naturally I am buying it :lol: :lol: :lol: I am buying it for the cool looking new walls and the new ride types(even though there are few, but I mean come on......you get polar bear cars and convertible cars(for Rockn Rollercoaster recreations) as well as countless others) There appears to be a Chaos flat ride(saw it in a different screen)and maybe a few of those 200 features that intergrate with RCT2 aren't all scenery and may be helpful things. I will post in Junya Boy's thread about it if that is okay.

In related news, I have called both Wal-Mart and Target and neither one of them know a damn thing about RCT:WW coming out. Then I decided to do the smart thing and call EB Games and they said they did not get it in till the 7th so 8@ at them

HT
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    I don't even know what's in it. So no, I won't bother.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    I won't be buying it. Looks awful
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    I will be getting it, even though it looks like shit. :|
  • CoasterWizard%s's Photo
    New screens. And a review.
    Check it!

"Wacky Worlds once again misses the point that what most RCT players have been clamoring for isn't more stuff, it's more control. For a game that's ostensibly about letting you "build the park of your dreams," the Rollercoaster Tycoon series has always been oddly resistant to the suggestions of its most ardent fans to give them the level of customizability they demand."
    Bingo!

Edit: OMG! Look at the balloon pic! Ghey!
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    I'm not going to get it.

RCTU'ers and people trying to get in...dont send me shit in WW, coz i cant and wont look at it.
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

You people have no imagination...

Raven-SDI
    §
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Waiwaiwait, what is this about the 'NYC Taxi'?

Dammit, I made a killer LIM launch coaster named and themed to an 'NYC Taxi' in fucking November!

SONOFABITCH!!!
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo

Waiwaiwait, what is this about the 'NYC Taxi'?

Dammit, I made a killer LIM launch coaster named and themed to an 'NYC Taxi' in fucking November!

SONOFABITCH!!!

Ok? Thats nice. :rolleyes:
  • Hevydevy%s's Photo
    It looks good, but I think the general RCT playing public hastened mastered RCT2, like they have RCT. Wacky Worlds looks fun, but are we really ready for this? It's gonna sell like hotcakes though so nevermind. I'm definately buyin it.

Gonna go practice RCT2,
    Hevydevy B)
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    No! Don't buy it! I made a topic about why. Please read it.
    http://forums.nedesi...t=ST&f=6&t=2954

It's a waste of money IMO, and Glitch, don't even d/l it. It's not even worth that.
  • DarkRideExpert%s's Photo
    Meh. :rolleyes:
    What's the fuss over a game? :w00t:
    :lol:
    *falls on floor,cracking up*
    It's not goona kill you!
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Meh. :rolleyes:
    What's the fuss over a game? :w00t:
    :lol:
    *falls on floor,cracking up*
    It's not goona kill you!

This one might. You'll look at its extreme crappiness and fall off your chair, hitting your head on the corner of your desk or on the floor, splitting it open, and die.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Please, there have been hundreds of worse games than Wacky Worlds. Okay, maybe fewer than hundreds. Somewhere around 15. But still.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    i have the game, its complete crap, if they cant even adjust clearances then they should quit now (surf ride-cars all run into each other)

dont quit your day job infogrames/atari because this is the same shit with a worse/unrealistic look.

dont get me wrong there are a few usefull bits of scenery such as the wooden walls and such but thats it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading