RCT Discussion / Parkmaker Selection Committee

• rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Nice idea.

I guess.

But now I have to kiss up to wayyyyyyyyyy too many people, and that pisses me off. Damn you iris!!!

*shakes fist in rage

Your turn.

Rant away.
  • natelox%s's Photo
    i think they have one or two to many people. The people chosen, most were good, but i think some are out of place on that commitee. I won't mention names cause i don't want to start any beef.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    eh?! whats going on?!
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Very bottom of the boards. Can't miss it.
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    I'm lost, where... being gone for four days then working the next two isnt exactly good for staying up to date with everything.
  • cg?%s's Photo
    Yes now why wasn't I chosen? I'm the most critical human being, ever. I'm perfect for this sort of thing. And don't say it's becuase I'm not a parkmaker and will miss-use my power to change that, as I suck too much ass and nobody on the committee would let me!

So, yeah.

I hate being left out of anything which would make me be an overly critical pain in the ass.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Chauncey, I was definitely considering you, but there are 2 things that kept you off.

1)You're unreachable 95% of the time.
    2)You are good enough to one day be a parkmaker, and that would get things really complicated.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    ah, i see.

Well, I'm not a suck up, so this doesn't change anything for me...
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    ;)

That goes out to everyone on the committee.

:D

Actually, I don't really think its that bad of an idea. Its a fair way of deciding rather than letting one person decide all the time. No doubt will Iris have the biggest influence in the group..there ARE other people to vote, or speak out, or do whatever you do in there.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    mmm...

cool..

how will this thing work tho?

will a parkmakers name be applied or whatever and those peeps get to veto?

and with all do respect, as nate said.. some people don´t belong there.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    suppose ill have to start a solo park then to catch someones attention ;)

dont think any of my other work has
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    would you all come together and vote based on the nomination by anyone on the commitee?
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I think it kind of works like BBC Talent.

Anyway, i'll just slink off to my corner, away from peoples' transparent snideness.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

i think they have one or two to many people. The people chosen, most were good, but i think some are out of place on that commitee. I won't mention names cause i don't want to start any beef.

Oh, so that's how it is. FUCK YOU NATELOX!!!!!!

(note icon of this reply)
  • Toon%s's Photo
    Why anyone would want this job is beyond me. Peeps constantly kissing your ass asking if they can be a parkmaker. Then when you do make a decision, everyone bitches and complains because they weren't selectied. Props to Iris for spreading the joy to the other five suckers *cough* I mean committee members.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    I think that it would be a horrible job. When I got on the NEgt HPG aka Innocent kept on asking me if he could be on it or what I could do for him. Although it would be different if you were on the commite, much worse I think, it would still be horrible.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    It's a very scientific and very secret process by which we will choose new parkmakers and if we revealed how it works the magic would be gone. And sucking up won't help you, only good parkmaking will help you.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    I've been kissing ass to Adix lately.

Damn, I thought he would be a shoe-in for a committee member.

Bah.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    rctfreak is what we call "shit outa luck" :p

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading