RCT Discussion / Coaster Jump...

• California Coasters%s's Photo
    How do you make a coaster jump without inverted track in RCT2?

~MantisFan :|'''' ~
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Yes. That's what I want to know. Everything I've heard indicates that it involves lots of scary game-glitching potentially save-game ruining hacking and I haven't had the patience to sit down for a long period of time and try to make it work. I'm curious about PA's invisible heartline hack though cause whatever he did could probably be modified to work for a train jump or some other brilliant use of completely invisible track (of which I can think of at least 20 off the top of my head). Maybe when he releases the park he'll fill us in?
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    Can SOMEONE answer this question?
  • RRP%s's Photo
    there is no way to run a coaster on no track cos it crashes or error trappers, the track is inline with the jump you just cant see it either its above or below or hacked to look invisible. If i knew id reveal to you but i dont, and i dont see why its so important anyway cos you can merge an invert station with a sit down track so it runs 2 above and then you can make invisble inversions by sinking the parts in the middle and thats all there is too. You could basically make a trackless coaster that way if you didn't go to high from the ground.

i am curious about the PA thing tho,anyone got a screen they could post here?
  • California Coasters%s's Photo
    Well then does anyone know how to make an invisible trrack coaster without Natelox's screnery? Of how to import some scenery in the park? :!!:

~MantisFan :|'''' ~
  • REspawn%s's Photo

The PA thing glitches.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

upreme[B]eing²ºº²,May 13 2003, 12:06 PM]

The PA thing glitches.

I agree. The only way I know to make an inline twist/barrel roll somewhat invisable is the way it was done on Daemon, with only the middle sections lowered. On PA's, he just zero'd the clearences before he ran the coaster.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    i still need this question answered...
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    I heard it's like, "Begin Special Build Mode", "Zero All Clearances (not the build thru)", build the track, "End Special Build Mode", "Restore All Clearances", or something like that. Experiment around with those, because I believe that the way you do it is a lot like that.

I haven't actually tried this, so I can't help.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    it dosent work........
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    Didn't exactly think it would. Ask Prince. He knows. I don't.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading