General Chat / U GOT TO BE KIDDING

• Vert45%s's Photo

PymGuy....someone ejackulated on your avatar and sig.  :|

That would be me, Sorry pym. I had to Spooge, and you were right next to me.

~ :D
  • Tyler%s's Photo

Ohhhh...are they GOONA GET IT!

What.

No they are not.
  • Vert45%s's Photo
    fork them in the asshole
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    I find it hilarious that you act as if you don't give a shit about D-Net and you're giving them the proverbial middle finger as you are banned, but if you truly didn't care, you wouldn't keep bringing it up in this fucking topic; nor would you have created this topic to begin with.

Seems like someone can't survive without their D-Net.

Bitch.
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo

I find it hilarious that you act as if you don't give a shit about D-Net and you're giving them the proverbial middle finger as you are banned, but if you truly didn't care, you wouldn't keep bringing it up in this fucking topic; nor would you have created this topic to begin with.

Bitch.

He just signed up again, claiming he will "take d-net to court".

Niiiiice.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

That fat fuck gave me a server ban. A FUCKING SERVER BAN.

Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.danimation.com Port 80

What?! All I did was make an innocent little comment about Airboss, and they blow shit up my ass. Fags.

Ty, meet Iris. Iris, meet Ty.
  • Vert45%s's Photo

Bitch.

I hate knowing that im not allowed in places. It bothers me...

I survived for a while without d-net. I was gone 5 months

Bitch.
  • Vert45%s's Photo

Bitch.

He just signed up again, claiming he will "take d-net to court".

Niiiiice.

lol, i was playing there. I hope dan don't think im really making a lawsuit out of this :0
    if i get a letter in the mail from dans lawyer im gonna shit!
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Really, you are an imbecile.
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo
    Uh huh.
  • Tyler%s's Photo

Ty, meet Iris.  Iris, meet Ty.

I don't get it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading