General Chat / Glenbrook North Hazing

• CoasterkidMWM%s's Photo
    Ok lemme stress one point. People actually SIGN UP for this. Its been a sorta of horrid tradition among the idiots. Basically, a couple kids somehow convince their parents to BUY THEM a KEG OF BEER!!! I swear this is all true. Usually they all get drunk, have fist fights, throw ketchup, cat food, mustard, dirt, gatorade, etc. at each other and then its over. This has been going on for about ten years. Eight years ago it got extremely out of hand too when at the end about 5 boys kidnapped a girl and chained her to the school naked. She wasn't raped or anything but it was really bad then and not as bad as the "Let's eat pig sh!t and intestines" and all that other stuff. The news people have gotten out of hand too. Fox was offering 50 dollars on the spot to anyone who would be interviewed about it. I think 500 bucks on the spot was offered for anyone who be interview who was actually in the event, and 100 dollars for video footage over 5 minutes in length and stuff. It's gotten insane. New's vehicles are parked everywhere they can go that's not on school property, it's just really bad. I news truck got ticketed because it was parked along the road they built when Ferris Buelher's Day Off was being filmed. It's just nuts and pissing me off. Several kids will not be allowed to graduate and were rejected from college and they are COMPLAINING about that. ARRRRGGGG. I want to hit them with a baseball bat but that's already been done!!!!!!!
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    when people get drunk thats what happens
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    That sounds really retarded, but most of all it sounds fake.
  • Creator%s's Photo

Ok lemme stress one point. People actually SIGN UP for this. Its been a sorta of horrid tradition among the idiots. Basically, a couple kids somehow convince their parents to BUY THEM a KEG OF BEER!!! I swear this is all true. Usually they all get drunk, have fist fights, throw ketchup, cat food, mustard, dirt, gatorade, etc. at each other and then its over. This has been going on for about ten years. Eight years ago it got extremely out of hand too when at the end about 5 boys kidnapped a girl and chained her to the school naked. She wasn't raped or anything but it was really bad then and not as bad as the "Let's eat pig sh!t and intestines" and all that other stuff. The news people have gotten out of hand too. Fox was offering 50 dollars on the spot to anyone who would be interviewed about it. I think 500 bucks on the spot was offered for anyone who be interview who was actually in the event, and 100 dollars for video footage over 5 minutes in length and stuff. It's gotten insane. New's vehicles are parked everywhere they can go that's not on school property, it's just really bad. I news truck got ticketed because it was parked along the road they built when Ferris Buelher's Day Off was being filmed. It's just nuts and pissing me off. Several kids will not be allowed to graduate and were rejected from college and they are COMPLAINING about that. ARRRRGGGG. I want to hit them with a baseball bat but that's already been done!!!!!!!

Have fun...

Drunken idiots.
  • Caddie Gone Mad%s's Photo
    Don't say that, you might offend our resident drunk (Adam).
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I present to you... the future of America, folks.

Have a nice day.
  • Not so Great Brain%s's Photo
    And then you end up being the bad guy when you shoot a few of the dumbasses. What the hell?
  • Hevydevy%s's Photo
    Where does all these kids anger come from?

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk,
    Hevydevy B)
  • minnimee85%s's Photo
    Ok thats not that bad.... At a school near me, two football players got kicked out of an all boys school for hazing a new freshmen.....Ill let that sink in....
    Basically they pistol whipped and t-bagged the kid....
    Scary as hell. And ironically we play their lax team tommorrow.
  • hpg%s's Photo
    Woah, that was just on the news like 10 min after I saw this...
  • Kumba%s's Photo

thats all sounds cool beer, fighting, food, naked girls hell i wish i went their at my old HS in Miami we did crazyer shit mostly in P.E. they would tack your pants throw you in the shower or a trash can, use lighter and perfume bottels to bolw fire on you, pull your shirt over your head turn their rings around and punch the fuck out of you that one got me a few times the others well i got lucky and never got thrown half naked anywhere by anyone. this was not hazeing just everday life at my HS
  • Andrew%s's Photo
    Getting drunk makes you insane and makes you rape girls and chain them to schools or whatever

Getting stoned makes you sit there for a long time and do nothing and laugh at how funny the wall is
  • Creator%s's Photo

Don't say that, you might offend our resident drunk (Adam).

I wouldn't consider Adam a drunken idiot. He's just drunk, like people say he always is, which for some reason would seem a bit odd if he was always drinking.

Those guys are drunken idiots because they chained a naked girl to their school... wait, CoasterKid, was she a hot girl?
  • bokti%s's Photo
    I saw that shit on CNN.. Pretty fucked up, and this is coming from fucking Hara-April Fools-kirii here. Not the video, but the fact that I'd be cauhgt watching CNN.

Actually, the evening/late-night woman anchor is VERY hot, but we'll keep that for pillowtalk with Andrew.

But really, Coasterkid... What the fuck were they hazing, actually? Those girls were fat, dude. It couldn't be cheerleading. It couldn't be tennis, or basketball. Or track and field. It could be softball, but it's not likely.

If that's what marching band does to the new people I'll never look at these fucks at my school the same way ever again.
  • Vert45%s's Photo
    Being drunk is such fun .
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Being drunk is such fun .

Hick-ass redneck.

There's no hazing in my school, except for all the band fags. However, since all those pretentious fucks are in the band (cult), they deserve everything. Dumb fucks.
  • slipknot%s's Photo
    We have the same problem as kumbas school. PE was fucking hell for everyone except for the ones who would get high in the bathroom during it. Freshmen initiations happen all the time especially in athletics. The weeks before and after spring break is 'lake initiation' season when we all throw the foos in the lake naked. Its sad.. but it happens to all of us so its worth it.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    I fucking love my high-class suburban high school...just opened this year too.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Kiri, powderpuff football.
    Figures.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading