News / NE5 Feedback

• Super G%s's Photo

Joomla is crap, Wordpress is the better stuff.

But, as much as I hated the new site when it first came online, as much do I like it now. I like the idea of the screens on the front page. Makes it a lot easier not to miss anything. The custom CMS is really cool and could think of a bunch of other options for it outside of NE, Gee could easily make money out of this.

I agree on what is said about the new parks, as I forget to look at them most of the times because there isn't anything that pops up and says: "Hey, look at me, I'm a freshly released park!" Also, what is said about the reviews, I liked them very much. I would love to write them every now and then (although maybe my English needs to get better first :p). Same goes for a contest. I am really not good enough to enter a contest, by quality of building just isn't high enough, but I would love to brainstorm about new contest idea's and I find it really enjoy to write them down into concrete idea's (but I understand that NE has a bunch of fantastic people for that).

I may not be a really active poster, but I look at every screen posted here, tuning in almost every day. It's almost the last place on the internet where RCT2 is active on a high level and it always gives me a lot of inspiration. I love you NE!

• bigshootergill%s's Photo

Are some slight changes to NE5 on the backburner or still in the works or dropped all together?

• Roomie%s's Photo
    Any plans for a parkitect or other games forum? With 3 or 4 big games coming out this year and parkitect in particular it feels it might be time.
  • Version1%s's Photo

Meh, I would still wait. I don't think it is save to say at this point that any game will be good enough for an own forum (parkitect goes into the right direction tho)

• Roomie%s's Photo
    There's a lot of them coming up though and the theme park discussion forum seems an odd place for them.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Honestly, that was actually coming haha :p just haven't gotten round to doing it :p

The move to theme park discussion was just temporary lol
  • Mattk48%s's Photo

I know its probably not possible but I miss the banner

• Cocoa%s's Photo

I would love a random park button :)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading