General Chat / Right...

• bokti%s's Photo
    Hey. I've got a bit of an RCT sound problem.

If you're like Harakirii, and enjoy listening to music on the computer while you play RCT2, do you get an annoying buzzing sound from your speakers while in menus such as, theming, and rides? If you do, then you're one of the many people unl33t enough to know what their problem is, just like me, Harakirii. If you have had this problem, but remedied the situation, or, if you have any information on what could be causing this awful affliction, then please.. Please.. Help me, and the hundreds of n3wb135 facing this horrible drama, I'll greatly appreciate it. Remember to recycle..

TO THE X-TREME!
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    How about you pop that cd into the stereo and turn off your computer's speakers? If you're listening to mp3s, shame on you.
  • bokti%s's Photo
    Yea.. About that.. I listen to music that isn't in CD form. Most of it is in LP form. Only problem is, it's old, and LP pressings were limited, and sadly, are all gone. So, the only way to get these songs are either through a ) through MP3, or B ) by paying ridiculously high prices for these records. I could burn the songs onto CD, but I can't afford a CD burner. Being in poverty sucks. When it comes to music options, anyway.

And so you see my dilemma. If you'd like to contribute to the Make a Kirii's Wish foundation to raise money for a CD burner, please contact me.

Please..? :'(
  • Tyler%s's Photo
    Anyway.

What is wrong with MP3s? I have several hundred [thousand] of them on my computer, and the FBI hasn't bitch-slapped me yet. So I figure no harm, no foul. Besides, those asshole artists don't need all my money. "Oh no! I made $4 million today instead of $4.5 million! It must be the MP3s!!!!" I mean, why don't they donate to Kirii? They could care less about the millions of povery-stricken black people in our nation.

Fuckers.
  • bokti%s's Photo
    Actually, Ty, artists get an average of twenty cents to the dollar for their sales. That's an average, mind you. You also know who gets bamboozled? Harakirii. So, to show your sympathy, please contribute. Make a donation, even if it's only five dollars. Every Lincoln counts, folks.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    I'll donate my sympathy.
  • Andrew%s's Photo
    I'll donate my middle finger up your ass kirii, now get a job

and IM me, I have a wicked picture to show off.
  • bokti%s's Photo
    Sympathy is intangible, and invaluable. It doesn't count, you piece of whore shit. Androok man, email me the picture, dawg. I want to see it, but don't want to wait until you get online to see the fucking thing. Cheerio.
  • Tyler%s's Photo
    I'll donate some sperm.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Not my sympathy. Unlike other sympathy you will find on the market, mine slices, dices, chops, minces, and can be used to grate cheese!

Kiss that bitch. :bandit:
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    would you two stop jerking each other off and shut yer respective pie-holes?!
    :angel:
  • bokti%s's Photo
    rctfreak-- The only thing you, or your sympathy will ever be good for is cleaning the Chauncey Gardner and shit mixture from Duke's ass. Leave me alone now and do something productive with your time. You obviously have some Spotlights to win, or something.

Whatever that means.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

rctfreak-- The only thing you, or your sympathy will ever be good for is cleaning the Chauncey Gardner and shit mixture from Duke's ass. Leave me alone now and do something productive with your time. You obviously have some Spotlights to win, or something.

Whatever that means.

Yeah, get Chauncey Gardner out of there. He's probably cold and lonely and afraid. I certainly would if I was stuck in DUKE's asshole. I'd be willing to bet it's plenty big enough.
  • REspawn%s's Photo
    Kirii- do you mean rct1 or 2?

rct1- just press the mute button.

rct2- there is a trainer which lets you mute sound from the game. I don't know what it's called though.
  • VegasCoaster%s's Photo
    If you click on the modem whatever emulated thingy, it turns the sound off. At least it does on my comp.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading