Custom Scenery Exchange / The Fat Pack of Wacky World Walls

• Turtleman%s's Photo
    Well since I am nice I will be making all of the Wacky Worlds Walls and fixing them up. Expect it soon. I will also take any requests from people for other objects.

Turtleman 8)
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Will this actually work? Try it first, there are lots of items that would be useful to have. And why are you working on this when youve got a park to finish?
  • Chesire%s's Photo
    Because he loves us.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo

Because he loves us.

Yes I do. :devil:
  • HeArTlInEtWiStEr%s's Photo
    What about some of the roofs?

HT
  • Drew%s's Photo
    I do not know if this is the same thing, but, I just tried to add some walls from Wacky Worlds into RCT2, and it does not show up in the game. I can try again, but it does not work for me--I think it does not work because the walls are not the wall-type in the game, but a scenery-type...(I hope that made sense.)

I hope it works for you.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo

I do not know if this is the same thing, but, I just tried to add some walls from Wacky Worlds into RCT2, and it does not show up in the game. I can try again, but it does not work for me--I think it does not work because the walls are not the wall-type in the game, but a scenery-type...(I hope that made sense.)

I hope it works for you.

Do not worry. I tested it and it does in fact work. I will probably finish tonight. Oh and I am sorry but this will only be walls. I will have another pack for roofs later.
  • HeArTlInEtWiStEr%s's Photo
    okay, thanks anyways in advance for the walls!

Will the canyon edges be in this pack???

HT
  • Turtleman%s's Photo

okay, thanks anyways in advance for the walls!

Will the canyon edges be in this pack???

HT

EDIT: Yes they will actually, but only the walls.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    EDIT: Go down a couple posts for the download.
  • Dirk Pitt%s's Photo
    WOW! thanks a lot! I really needed this!
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Ill host them because that site is incredably ghey. Send them to me over AIM.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    Special thanks to Glitchwolf for hosting it to make it easier. Here is the WW walls.

Wacky Worlds Walls
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    can i have a screenshot because right now i don't have the money to get WW. but working on it.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo

can i have a screenshot because right now i don't have the money to get WW. but working on it.

You will get this and a lot lot LOT MORE. I just could not select it all B)

Turtleman 8)
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

Does it matter? These are for free just download them and look at them in RCT2.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Unfortunately, Glitch's host seems to be down right now...

That screen isn't that good, lol. Only your dutch walls and roof from your park look good. I'll check them out later when the download goes back up.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading