Custom Scenery Exchange / mountain\rocks objects

• PBJ%s's Photo

Does anyone know the .dat names of the big rocks used here:

3.png

and does someone know if they are colorble or are there colorble ones out there?

Thanx is advance!

looking for rocks with colors like these:

utah_red_rock_country_a.jpg

• inthemanual%s's Photo
    You can check by opening Thorpe in parkdat. They are colorable, BTW, but that shade might be hard to achieve.
  • PBJ%s's Photo

shit you are right!

been to long out of this RCT building thing :p

forgot all the tools we have to make great things!

Thanks!

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Parkdat is mainly known as a tool to import and swap .dats in savegames, but it's also very useful just to identify .dat file names. Open Parkdat, load the savegame, and use the search function to find the rocks quickly.

The dark orange is indeed a difficult shade to translate into RCT, but I'm not ruling out that gold or actual dark orange might work.

Can't wait to see what you can come up with. New project?

edit: slooooooooooooooooooow
  • PBJ%s's Photo

just went to a theme park and i got this huge urge to start up RCT2 and build while running winamp on teh background.... just like 10 years ago :p

don't staring a whole new big park of something just a idea i got... wild west\mine\big thunder mountain railroad\red dead redemption theming around a old mine ... just see if i can RCT2 running and got my old building vibe back...

lets see where this ship strands.... :p

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Hopefully an accolade, because that's long overdue for you.
  • riven3d%s's Photo

next time you could actually try my list

http://www.rct2objectlist.com

• Louis!%s's Photo
    You know you don't have to come to our site and be a total dick to people. I get that you want people to use your site, but perhaps if you were nice and not a douche like you just were, people here might be more accepting of you.

PBJ, you can also use our object database: http://www.nedesigns.com/rct2-objects/

It doesn't require membership to the site too, it's open to everyone.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Both of those lists have pros and cons.
  • Coasterbill%s's Photo

I think in a case like this it's much easier to use ParkDat as inthemanual suggested. Since you know what park the object you want is in, just open that with Parkdat and you'll have your answer immediately.

• Louis!%s's Photo
    Definitely, parkdat is such a useful program
  • PBJ%s's Photo

thank you every one!

Those databases are great but if you don't know the .Dat file name it's hard to find them ;)

@liampie I check the colering and it will work good with the red dirt underground!

I have the objects!

Downloaded Airtime's park  and used the WB of Xtreme97 (WB2013) I chanced a few objects and im good to go.

But playing RCT on Windows 7 is totally different then I'm used to.

But i got the hang of it! Little by Little i remember tricks in RCT2 to build amazing things.

This park will have a very old school feeling i guess... but with all the new things you guys made I hope that i can make something great.

I saw stacking monorails as wall's. aswell using them as railings besides paths. great idea's!

The ting i hated the most was placing trees and foliage... with this wild west mine theme i have in mind it will less "green" then a jungle park :p

this site will i use as a HUGE insperation for this project: http://thundermesami...co.blogspot.nl/

as well the BTMR and the Red Dead Redemption...

----------------------------

Does some one has the .dat file name of toontowner's 1/4 red dirt base blocks?

all versions like flat, slope, ect.... 

• riven3d%s's Photo

people here are the dicks and you guys wonder why some people actually hate this place

hmm maybe i should pursue some legal action as you have objects of mine and a few other people i know here that you dont have permission for and do I even need to get into it with you about ParkDat.

let me go see what kind of trouble i can bring you by going that way. host dont like it very much when they get told people they host are stealing.

• G Force%s's Photo
    Guys, this is RCT, arguing about this is possibly the dumbest thing anyone can do.

And Riven, its RCT, they are just objects, please its not a big deal.
  • robbie92%s's Photo

rbp.gif

• Lotte%s's Photo

riven3d no-one was being a dick until now -_-

• Louis!%s's Photo
    Riven3d, it's not the site you have an issue with its me, cause I called you a dick. So for that I apologise, it was heat of the moment.

Whatever you want to do, do it, but at the end of the day a disagreement between 2 members over comments made on an RCT website isn't really worth it.

Plus your website hosts objects by some of our members like we do with yours, so those hosting issues work both ways.

So yeah, I apologise for the comment I made, I shouldn't have made it, but sometimes I don't appreciate people being rude to other members here, but that isn't an excuse for me to be rude too.
  • PBJ%s's Photo

PLEASE!

can some one send me these 4 objects or tell me where to find them?

http://www.nedesigns...r-all/?p=549868

Objects made by Cena

I all ready got 3 of them but missing the 1/4 base block FLAT (Left of the screen)

can't find them with google or on this site...

so someone please?

PS. @liampie ... the parc you send via PM had only the 3 objects on teh right and not the flat piece ;) )

N E V E R - M I N D!

I got him!

cenalb02 http://www.nedesigns.../9864/cenalb02/

I was searching for a DAT file with RD in it as in Red Dirt.

But it is Cena Land Block 02 (cenalb02)

• Faas%s's Photo

people here are the dicks and you guys wonder why some people actually hate this place

hmm maybe i should pursue some legal action as you have objects of mine and a few other people i know here that you dont have permission for and do I even need to get into it with you about ParkDat.

let me go see what kind of trouble i can bring you by going that way. host dont like it very much when they get told people they host are stealing.

Awh shit man! I knew I would once get into legal trouble for visiting this crime-infested place! See you guys in prison, it's been a nice ride but I guess we all knew we would end up in jail for this... :(

• PBJ%s's Photo

goto-jail.jpg

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading