RCT Discussion / PPASTF - Pre-Panel Accolade Scoring Task Force

• MCI%s's Photo

Since we're on the subject of task forces I think we need a task force to raise awareness for the GOG path for LL. For like 3 bucks and a minimal time investment of like 30 minutes everyone can have LL. I never knew how easy it was to get it working but after doing it it's a real shame there are so many people without LL.

The main problem is, I´m currently living in Tier (studying) while my LL disc is in Heidelberg. That´s like a long way for a german dude without a flying carpet or broomstick! And until I get my damned Internet Flatrate here, I´m not able to download games etc.

• Xeccah%s's Photo
    gonna buy ll tonight
  • Louis!%s's Photo

[/quote]

70% for Watkins Woods, what the fuck Poke. You can't vote 70% on a park that groundbreaking.

I guess I must've missed something as I thought it was sterile. :/ Well, i've been voting normally and if that park was released now, I would've gave it 70%.

Don't worry Poke. I would have voted the same.

• inthemanual%s's Photo

That's the biggest problem I can see with newer members voting on older parks. We weren't here when that was groundbreaking. It's what we have known to be normal for our entire time here. There's not really a clear history or timeline that newer players can follow to find out what innovations came when.

• Xeccah%s's Photo
    it depends exactly on the member i guess, itm
  • Cocoa%s's Photo

I've been just going through my jobs list like crazy, I find thats a really quick way to do a lot of voting. And it gives you a nice list of five parks to check out again! I can't seem to figure out how it figures out what parks to give you, it seems totally random. Having fun though.

• csw%s's Photo

Went through a whole bunch of the LL spotlights, I think I've voted on most of them by now. 

For anyone who might care, my top 5 LL spotlights:

1. City of Dreams

2. Busch Gardens San Simeon

3. Walkman of my Brain

4. Silver Valley Theme Park

5. Through The Ages

Honorable Mentions: Disney's Movie Magic, Mount Sinister, Dreamworks Great Australia, Baiht Oashyr Vel Thalloo

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    Id go:

1.Bgss
    2.Nateloxs forgotten Kingdom and/or the agaean
    3.Movie magic
    4.silver Valley
    5.sea world Atlanta

Or something like that. I'm personally not a huge fan of through the ages but i should give it another look.
  • csw%s's Photo

TTA was like my whole inspiration for Capricorn Coast. But it's hard to top x-sector

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    This is a beautiful topic and you are all fantastic
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Still no visible effects, though. I wish I could say that I am patiently awaiting new scores, but I'm not patient. :p
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Good news! Islands of Enchantment (83.13%) and Marriott's Marine World (75.00%) got scored! Artist is a parkmaker again! Awesome!
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    This is exciting
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    I'm also up for full-scale aerials for archive parks if we have the bandwidth to support that. LL stuff in particular so those without it can get a better look at things.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

We can support it.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    By the way, City of Dreams got scored yesterday. 86%+.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I hoped this thread would make things move a little faster, but not much is happening. I expected Salga to get scored within hours for example.

Fortunately, I noticed one new score today to keep my hopes up. Mountaineer by CP6 got an actually impressive 78.75%!
  • 5dave%s's Photo

I'm sometimes working off a few parks in my 'my jobs' tab - those are the ones listed in the first post of the topic - right?

"MFG"

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Correct! I noticed that the parks that get scored are mostly the parks that pop up early for the panelists (the order is the same for everyone). I hoped this thread would be a shortcut to the more important releases.
  • Ling%s's Photo

Sorry, I went through and scored about ten or so, starting from oldest first, but without links it's a little harder to hunt things down and keep track of what I have and haven't voted on. I'll try to do some more later.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading