H2H7 / H2H7 General Thread

• FK+Coastermind%s's Photo

Louis, love ya, saying it "isn't as bad" doesn't mean it isn't bad, lol

• Louis!%s's Photo

Well yeah, I'd be lying if I said it wasn't bad that the contest is fading. BUT what I'm trying to say is it happens with every contest that runs for a long time, but this season certainly isn't bad.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Comment sections for the promo screens from the first three rounds have been unlocked! Feel free to bump any promo screen by leaving your praise or criticism.
  • Kumba%s's Photo

I would like to think that the lack of comments/reviews is due to people working hard on H2H parks in-game. I know that's the case for me. I would love to comment more, but also want to spend as much time as I can in-game making efforts at high quality work.

• In:Cities%s's Photo
    So basically nobody is commenting because they're all too busy working on huge time consuming parks that nobody will comment on because they're too busy working on huge time consuming parks that nobody will comment on.

I feel like there comes a point where people should sit back and take the time from their own project to appreciate the products of what this competition brings. Even a small bit of feedback can make it worth it for the creator. I fully understand that real life gets in the way, and I'm one that has been struggling even to find the means to have internet access at this point. So I get that it can be difficult to find time to vote; let alone post a full review. But even a small commitment is a commitment; whether you're a player or not. Personally, I'd love to see this contest return again and again in the future. Let's do our part to ensure that's the case.
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo

I would like to think that the lack of comments/reviews is due to people working hard on H2H parks in-game. I know that's the case for me. I would love to comment more, but also want to spend as much time as I can in-game making efforts at high quality work.

Are you saying you haven't even looked at the matches then? Because if you took the time to download a park and give it a look through, it only takes, literally, 1 minute more of your 24 hours a day to write a short review, or at least a comment of some sort. The 30 seconds it took you to make this comment could have been a comment on one of the matches. So unless you're saying you're so incredibly busy that you haven't even had time to download and look at the parks, I don't buy this argument whatsoever.

Plus, the golden rule applies: do how you would want others to do to you. If you're not taking the time to review parks or at least comment, then how can you expect other to do the same when you release yours?

So basically nobody is commenting because they're all too busy working on huge time consuming parks that nobody will comment on because they're too busy working on huge time consuming parks that nobody will comment on.

I feel like there comes a point where people should sit back and take the time from their own project to appreciate the products of what this competition brings. Even a small bit of feedback can make it worth it for the creator. I fully understand that real life gets in the way, and I'm one that has been struggling even to find the means to have internet access at this point. So I get that it can be difficult to find time to vote; let alone post a full review. But even a small commitment is a commitment; whether you're a player or not. Personally, I'd love to see this contest return again and again in the future. Let's do our part to ensure that's the case.

Josh you're always telling it like it is. Please let all of NE reflect on this post.

Also I'm Steve.
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo

Congrats on winning your last match with #diamondheights.

• 5dave%s's Photo

That sums up H2H pretty well ;)

"MFG"

• Kumba%s's Photo

Plus, the golden rule applies: do how you would want others to do to you. If you're not taking the time to review parks or at least comment, then how can you expect other to do the same when you release yours?
    That's a pretty good point. I'll see what I can do...
  • FredD%s's Photo

I had a really busy week, with my team playing champions for the first time in 115 year. So had not enough time to follow H2H, will get back into it tomorrow or monday.

• Steve%s's Photo

Also I'm Steve.
    I didn't know I was so insightful. 

I didn't know I was so insightful. 

Or handsome.
  • tigre53%s's Photo

Someone needs to update the H2H7 bingo!

• Liampie%s's Photo
    True! Sadly not much happened this round.
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    1 hour to go. HYYYYPPPEEEEE
  • Austin55%s's Photo

wooooop

• Liampie%s's Photo
    No match will be posted tonight. You've all been naughty not posting enough reviews for the last match.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo

Thats our match! you guys suck

• Liampie%s's Photo
    We scrambled the match order for this round, Laborers vs. Atlas is last because of how relatively irrelevant the outcome is.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading