H2H7 / H2H7 General Thread

• Liampie%s's Photo
    I've been on two h2h teams and neither of those actively used that tactic. Though it can be convenient, it's definitely not necessary. Some good ideas and chemistry between builders can take you a long way.
  • amblerk%s's Photo

Yeah, I suppose with teams of ten definitely plenty of room for a range of players skill as you say.

Indeed too many restrictions can become a ball ache, was just a thought to help keep things fair and even but as I thought it looks like it has been closely considered anyway. And yeah it must be fun for the captains in terms of strategies and tactics for sure :)

• Milo%s's Photo

Pretty cool. I'm disappointed I missed the announcement but it's all good.

Expect a pre draft breakdown. No sense breaking the tradition...

• Louis!%s's Photo

I really really want to but I'm very nervous that I won't have the motivation or time when it comes to playing. And letting down an entire team would be a super shitty thing to do.

I'm here to help Ling. I'll be overseeing everything, if there were things you are unsure of, you can always contact me as an unbiased person.

• RCTMASTA%s's Photo

Well, a new H2H was definitely not the first thing I expected to see when I came back. Hard to believe it's already been three years since H2H6.

This should be entertaining.

• Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    I'm so flippin stoked this is happening. I just wish it hadn't been like 4 months since I've played the game. Haha either way. This shall be fun
  • Lotte%s's Photo

it'll be more fun if you sign up too :p

• Kumba%s's Photo

He needs to, he's on my H2H7 ranker! Was almost sure he signed up and left his name since it's a list edited off H2H6.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    I can't wait for the draft to see Kumba pick people who haven't even signed up.

Corkscrewy, you're a pussy if you don't sign up. Like I mentioned before somewhere, even Dirk Pitt signed up. His last release was in 2002 - that's actually before gdb and Wouter were born. Stop whining and join h2h7!
  • Lotte%s's Photo

you ass, i was born in 1998. and about roughly 6 months older than rct1! so obviously i'm very old :p

• robbie92%s's Photo

Legit cackling at that last bit, Liam.

• FK+Coastermind%s's Photo

Legit cackling at that whole bit, gdb. You were 4 when he released that park. GAH

• Kumba%s's Photo

Well, yeah sometimes I hallucinate NE posts. Mantis signing up for RCT2 CSO was a real surprise. 

• csw%s's Photo
    Seriously considering backing out due to self-confidence and time issues, but I think I'll stay in. For now at least
  • nin%s's Photo

My first act as a player will be to enforce weekly self-confidence-boosting sessions, so there's no need to worry!

• robbie92%s's Photo

Gather round, everybody. The Replacements weekly circlejerk has arrived!

• FK+Coastermind%s's Photo

Weekly seems too consistent for a guy like nin. Let's try every few months, for a couple of years.

OHOHOHOHOHOHOH

• nin%s's Photo

damn my avatar just confused myself. Took a sec to find my post.

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

meanwhile, at the Team Redditnoobs Hourly Circlejerk

(the joke is they're all horny teenagers)

• Coupon%s's Photo

i wish the forums would die again

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading