H2H7 / H2H7 General Thread

• wheres_walto%s's Photo

I kinda like the vibe for this year's contest.  I know everyone on our team is focused in on making the best parks possible; the contest is just the proxy for that goal.  It really feels like the level of play is going to far exceed H2H6.

• csw%s's Photo

I kinda like the vibe for this year's contest.  I know everyone on our team is focused in on making the best parks possible; the contest is just the proxy for that goal.  It really feels like the level of play is going to far exceed H2H6.

I thought all Robber Barons members had to end their posts with OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOH
  • Lotte%s's Photo

i hereby nominate the stallions official message as: HIIHHHIIIHIIIIIII give hay

• Coupon%s's Photo

you killed it gdb

bitch

• geewhzz%s's Photo
    Hurricanes suck ... Especially Pac ... Can't stand that guy
  • Coupon%s's Photo

you cant spell sucking without a gee

• djbrcace1234%s's Photo

Gee, your avatar is awesome. :D

• Sephiroth%s's Photo

Gonna be fun to see all of you covered in Gee's Wizz.

• In:Cities%s's Photo
    I formally request that my username be changed to In:Titties for the duration of this competition.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo

I formally request for that to happen and then for the competition to be indefinitely extended

• Scoop%s's Photo

are the teams already set?

• wheres_walto%s's Photo

No, we are currently going through a 3-week waiver period where any player can switch teams as long as they get a petition with the signatures of at least 2 captains

• MCI%s's Photo

Stoksy asked us to do a Draft Breakdown kind of thing in english and we obey. Please keep in mind, that we are stupid and havent been around for too long, so please forgive us if we underestimate any players who havent been that active in the last three years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJUo74U4VdE

• Stoksy%s's Photo

^Great job on the review guys! Really funny.

• Cocoa%s's Photo

i fucking love listening to your podcasts, plus it makes this website seem like its made out of real people. I'm not alone!

also, your pronounciation of my name is just beautiful :) cocowah is my new name

• Milo%s's Photo

The bedroom park incident was 2 bedroom themed parks that were very similar to each other appearing in the same week in H2H3. Both also basically won by forfeit. It has been sooooo long I really don't remember the specifics, I think the idea was floating around and 2 teams just picked up on it and by chance released them in the same round.

• MCI%s's Photo

also, your pronounciation of my name is just beautiful :) cocowah is my new name

Did we really say cocowah? Or is cocowah the correct pronouncement and we said something completly different?

I´m confused guys... :D

But thanks anyway, I´m glad you liked it!

• FredD%s's Photo

Thanks for the draft breakdown. Plopsaland De Panne is indeed a park... the new ride for next year won't be childish at all ;)  (why the hate on Holiday Park? I'm curious).

• Louis!%s's Photo

haha MVP and MVR love it

• Version1%s's Photo

Thanks for the draft breakdown. Plopsaland De Panne is indeed a park... the new ride for next year won't be childish at all ;)  (why the hate on Holiday Park? I'm curious).

This is the new station for one of the best coasters in europe. Holiday Park goers had to wait 14 years to get a station at all and the park needed to get bought by plopsa to get one at all.

expedition-geforce-dach-2.jpg

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading