H2H7 / H2H7 Sign-Ups

• Colorado-Fan%s's Photo

I'm standing on the list with only NCSO. I'm much better in CSO, so if I can only choose one game type, I will pick CSO.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Nah, it's just my unlogical formatting.

RCT2 means CSO
    NCSO means NCSO only
    RCT2, NCSO means CSO+NCSO
  • Louis!%s's Photo

Sign ups for Captains will close tomorrow. Regular sign ups will continue until the draft date which will be announced after discussion with the chosen captains.

• robbie92%s's Photo

Please tell me it is something awesome like Curryhanes and not something gay like Rob's Big Pink Bus Full of RCT Playas

Close. The bus is purple

• FK+Coastermind%s's Photo

OHOHOHOHOHOHOH

• AvanineCommuter%s's Photo

5dave! amazing! 

• RCT2day%s's Photo

Yeah 5Dave!

Hey Liam, can you add CSO to my name? I want people to know I can do that too.

• G Force%s's Photo

Change me to RCT2 and NSCO, I was confused by the formatting.

• robbie92%s's Photo

It'll be interesting to see which captains on the list get the chop. How are you guys gonna determine it?

Yeah, is there any chance we can know what the process for picking a captain will be?

My main thought was, the captains should represent the current rct community. Though I fully acknowledge the benefit of having past rct experience, wouldn't seem fair for a player who hasn't been around much to trump someone who's been active regularly. Just my thoughts, hopefully the admins are thinking along similar lines.

• wheres_walto%s's Photo

Why not set up a poll? 

oh Walto, as amazing an idea as that would be, i didn't want to come across as a radical...

• Cocoa%s's Photo

so now I definitely don't want to go first round, cause I want to work with first round players (so many now!) and cause time blabla. im excite though

• dr dirt%s's Photo

I'll play.

RCT2 for me.

• Kumba%s's Photo

One of my all-time favorite Hurricanes. Welcome back :)

• inthemanual%s's Photo
    Shouldn't have advertised yourself so well, cocoa. You could've slipped by. ;)
  • Louis!%s's Photo

Yeah, is there any chance we can know what the process for picking a captain will be?

The decision is being discussed and all things are being taken into consideration, recent activity and standing in the community, past h2h experience, past h2h captain experience, and all round general niceness. It's a difficult choice, but I'm sure it will be the right one.
  • RenĂ©%s's Photo

has someone tried to get into touch with rene

I knew some great parks were made during H2H, but I never knew exactly what and when it was. Liam asked me yesterday if I was interested in participating, and I am!

I want to sign up as a Player – RCT2 CSO

• trav%s's Photo

Fuck it, put me in the hat for potential player captain please.

Also add LL to my games, cheers.

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

Awesome, Rene signed up.

I knew some great parks were made during H2H, but I never knew exactly what and when it was. Liam asked me yesterday if I was interested in participating, and I am!

I want to sign up as a Player – RCT2 CSO

This is great news. I can't believe you teased us with something as awesome as Attractiepark 't Drouwenerland and then disappeared. lol

Glad you're back.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading