H2H7 / Best H2H parks ever?

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    Forgot about park asterix. Always loved that one.
  • GammaZero%s's Photo
    From the overview only, Siege of Jerusalem. (No LL, fuck)

RCT2, Disney's American Waterfront.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Someone brought this up on Discord. I still agree with the list I put up on the first page, but that was before H2H7 concluded... Unfortunately H2H7 was a weird one without much stuff standing out. I think I would only add Raptor and #diamondheights to this top tier. All the stuff below that is just too flawed in one way or another to deserve a place on the list I think.

How do the H2H7 parks sit with you now?
  • alex%s's Photo

I think the quality of nearly all the H2H7 parks was super high there were just few real standouts. That said I still find Worlds Fair jaw dropping to look at and think it should be remembered more favourably than it is.

edit: seriously though just look at this shit!

Attached Image: Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 10.48.16.png

• Louis!%s's Photo

I love Circus Circus

• Jappy%s's Photo

I love Worlds Fair, but I just find it difficult to look at. If I have trouble making out what the ground is in a park, then you know you've added waaaay to much shit. Good shit though.

• Version1%s's Photo

Also, the theme park aspects of World's Fair sucked

• G Force%s's Photo

H2H1 has got to be tales of Camelot for me; http://www.nedesigns...les-of-camelot/

H2H2 is either Erwindale Forest or Sicily: http://www.nedesigns...rk/1003/sicily/

H2H2 almost certainly is Gotheberg, though I've not really look at many of the parks from this season.

H2H4 is a super top heavy season, with lots of top tier maps.  But for me Slime Meridian and Kayte Ridge have always stood out.  Kayte ridge probably a bit more so because of how influential it was and how it changed NE in many ways.

H2H5, could probably go with any of the parks in the Geewhzz trifecta here, easily the greatest H2H season of all time by a single player.  But for me, at least at the moment, Belmont Shores is the highlight here, and probably the single most iconic Coaster in H2H history for me personally.

H2H6 is easily DAW, I'd confidently go as far to say that its the single best RCT map of all time.

H2H7 at this point is definitely Raptor, as really the only map I'd consistently put into the "elite" category with the other maps I've mentioned.  A very strong season overall, but lacking really in any transcendent maps outside of Raptor for me.

• trav%s's Photo

I think possibly the most underrated H2H park of all time has gotta be Corsair Veridian. I think it's as close to perfect as that theme could be pulled off, and for something seemingly so detailed, the atmosphere is still so so thick. It's a shame that it was resigned to be the 'other' park alongside Lijiang and La Reve. 

• Austin55%s's Photo

I love Circus Circus

tru

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading