H2H7 / Want to be a Hurricane?

• Kumba%s's Photo

Need to get my draft list in order, but it's hard with this many people.

I want to encourage people I have not already talked to to send me a PM or AIM me. (DRC2828, but I will not be on till around 5 or 6 PM EST)

Just let me know if you want to join the team. We have a pretty good history with 4 seasons, 3 trips to the finals and 2 championships. We have never missed the playoffs.

Please do not send me screens. Those should be posted for all the captains to see. If you live in the US, please mention what time zone you are in.

If you have not read my topic on player expectations, please do so before you contact me.

• inthemanual%s's Photo

In other words: "I'm out of touch and have no idea who any of you are"

• Xeccah%s's Photo

pretty much, tim :p. pm'd you anyway though darren.

• Kumba%s's Photo

Yes.

• Rofl%s's Photo

Just send you a PM, the player expectations seems fair to me. :p

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    i guess I'm down, if it works out with the draft :p
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    I think Kumba is, by a good margin, the best captain. I said in Robs thread I'm not sure Kumba would always be best fit for my style. But I do think there's no person I'd rather have at the helm. Guess it depends on the rest of the team.
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Thanks, but if someone rather Liam I would totally understand. His team had a fantastic run and possibly the most impressive in all of H2H.

As for style, keep in mind I can really switch up my own game. In recent years I did Kumba, Red Quake and now Musket in LL. The early pick will set something of a tone for my team and I'll work from there always keeping in mind the styles I am putting together.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading