General Chat / Show Your Desktop!

• JBruckner%s's Photo
    Welcome,
    Since this topic is dead or I just cant find I decieded to start a new one here in Basic Chat. I made it here because this forum has more action than freespeak (where it was before). Ive got mine. I dont know if it is ok to put such a large picture here but Adix will tell me if it isnt. Hope to see some good desktops.

Mine:
    Posted Image
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Ahh it's so bright and colorful and happy. Make it stop. Nice customizations again however you did those. I think their might be an issue with this picture's size though. Just maybe.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Adix hasnt said anything and I think hes seen it. Coaster Ed show yours! Ill host it for you if you need, infact all host all peoples if they need it.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Windows ME 8@
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Nice stuff Beta. Although res is a bit low. That coaster looks sweet, Ill have to make a trip down to California this summer. Good times. Cmon people show more!
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    Glitchwolf, I'll post my desktop if you host it for me.

Your's is pretty nice glitch, but i think i've seen that pic before.
    Beta- fruityLoops 3?
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Send it.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Here is OZONES:

Posted Image
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    Glitch is telling the truth, that is my ugly desktop you see above. I need XP.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Until someone says otherwise, I'll just post the pic here even if it is massive. I like to keep my desktop clean. All of the important stuff is there in my RCT Stuff folder. I keep my Walkthrough folder on the desktop to remind me to write more walkthroughs for NE. Also the Beast is always one click away at the bottom of the screen there. The actual background changes all the time. I put this up for inspiration when i was working on Erwindale. Thanks Glitch for hosting this.

Posted Image
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    IM me. Quick.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Anytime. Anyone else?
  • Brent%s's Photo

Your's is pretty nice glitch, but i think i've seen that pic before.
    Beta- fruityLoops 3?

I took the picture myself when I went to the Winter Coaster Solace in early March on the viking ship ride.

And as for fruity loops... Fruity Loops is a music program that some great artists use themselves for beats, riffs, and anything else that can spice up their songs. It's mainly used for techno stuff, but I've made some sick rap beats for some friends. Here's what it looks like...

Posted Image
  • bokti%s's Photo
    Posted Image

^There's my Fruityloops background. Wootage.
  • jhoffa%s's Photo
    Glitch: Windowblinds, one of those seen-it-before Bliss backgrounds, and a Longhorn-ey Trillian skin. Nice.

I'm currently using a not-so-flashy one, but I've an old one.

Here.

(LOLO is the invention of the wondrous SFK. Bow down to him.)
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Here is my desktop. Nothing special, but I like it. The image often changes from girl to girl.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

Glitch: Windowblinds, one of those seen-it-before Bliss backgrounds, and a Longhorn-ey Trillian skin. Nice.

I'm currently using a not-so-flashy one, but I've an old one.

Here.

(LOLO is the invention of the wondrous SFK. Bow down to him.)

Heheheh. Yeah. It is the bliss one that comes with Media Center but it looks good. And its not a windows blind skin, the pride and joy of this though is the Trilly skin, took me so long to kind. I gave it to SFK also. I ownzzz the babab! !@?!//. Oh and were are the last two posts there are no pictures. Oh yeah. Beta why dont you try Reason by propellerhead, that fruity loops is craptastic. Ill help you find it when I get home tonight. Good times.
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    where do you get the skins to make your menu like that?
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Hehehe. I found the links to your desktops quite nice. Although Im not very found of the dark desktops. voddo I dont think taht I can look at yours Im at school no bad pictures here. Ill checkwhen I get home. :D Good times. Show more!
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I have this image as my backdrop at the moment.

I do have one question. I want to move all of the icons I never use off the desktop so they're out of the way. These are:

Microsoft Outlook
    Share-to-Web Upload Folder
    Setum MSN Internet
    Network Neighbourhood

But it tells me that I can't. Is there any way that I can? They just get in the way of the backdrop.

I only have Win98.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading