H2H7 / Who do you think will draft you and when will you be drafted?

When will you be drafted?

• SSSammy%s's Photo

Realistically speaking, are you a top seed? who do you think will be thirsting after you? who do you think the captains will get to work with you?

• robbie92%s's Photo

I'm hoping to make it in the fourth round. Draft me, Kumba!

• Ling%s's Photo

Probably inthemanual and probably somewhere near the bottom. There's a lot of talent in this one.

• Louis!%s's Photo

Don't think i'll get drafted.

• Kumba%s's Photo
    I think Trav will draft me after taking Faas in round one.
  • Lotte%s's Photo

probably somewhere around round 8 i expect, i may be pushing it into round 9 but i expect to get drafted. don't know who's gonna draft me though

• trav%s's Photo

I'm not gonna draft anyone.

• Austin55%s's Photo
    5th or 6th round. Maybe. No idea who. Kumba and Rob are the only two I have ever spoken with at length in the past.
  • djbrcace1234%s's Photo

round 9 on roomie's all LL team. :p

I'll show the world I'm better than just a few bushes and names!

• Version1%s's Photo

I don't think I'm gonna be drafted. If I get drafted than as one of the last 5.

• csw%s's Photo
    Yeah, I have a snowball's chance in hell of getting drafted. Curse the week-long signup period.
  • Rofl%s's Photo

I just hope I am going to be drafted.

• SSSammy%s's Photo
    I haven't had a good run in h2h. I built the wild mouse in park asterix, built a bit in dream world indoor (which liampie redid, probably for the best) and last h2h my ll disk had an imperfection so it shattered inside my disk drive destroying the pc whilst I was building on Europa park so I've not much to show. I've also been AWOL for many, many months so no one will be thinking of me (rightly so when there's so many great players surface in my absense) so I'm going for sleeper pick of the comp I think. Late draft, could be anyone picks me
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo

What will this day be like? I wonder
    What will my future be? I wonder
    It could be so exciting to be out in the world, to be free
    My heart should be wildly rejoicing
    Oh, what's the matter with me?

• FK+Coastermind%s's Photo

I have confidence in sunshine
    I have confidence in rain
    I have confidence that spring will come again
    Besides which you see I have confidence in me

• Six Frags%s's Photo

I'll probably be one of the last picks if maybe not even being drafted at all. My work usually is very hit or miss with more misses than hits, so I wouldn't be surprised if no captain sees fit for me on their team (damn you for not making me a playing captain Louis! :p ).. I've also been afk for quiet some time and not so buddy-buddy with the captains as a lot of the other players are, so I'm curious to see where I'll end up..

• Mattk48%s's Photo

last pick of the draft, calling it now

• Xeccah%s's Photo
    lol sf says that but he's gonna be a strong 2nd pick
  • SSSammy%s's Photo

I'll probably be one of the last picks if maybe not even being drafted at all. 

says elite parkmaker Six Frags

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

We really ought to change the Legendary Parkmaker name color to be more obvious.  The dark blue looks pretty much identical to the normal user blue.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading