H2H7 / Who do you think will draft you and when will you be drafted?

When will you be drafted?

• GammaZero%s's Photo
    Replacement list, all day, erry day.
  • Stoksy%s's Photo

I think that based on skill and to a lesser extent reputation, the first round basically picks itself [unless availability is seriously considered]. After that, it's completely up for grabs.

• robbie92%s's Photo

I'm not gonna be drafted :(

• Mr.Brightside711%s's Photo

Hoping at least before round 7

• bigshootergill%s's Photo

At least 10 players don't make the cut... if I'm out, I'll just hit my current park with ferocity!

• FredD%s's Photo

I just want to be drafted. Doesn't matter in which round.

• SSSammy%s's Photo

At least 10 players don't make the cut... if I'm out, I'll just hit my current park with ferocity!

and you guys will be the ones getting all the accolades whilst we're doing a stupid competition

• MCI%s's Photo

I hope I´ll get drafted.

I´ve recorded like 20h LBaTP last Week, to have enough recordings to get through H2H without touching the park. If I dont get drafted I´d have given myself something like a three month headstart :D

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Honestly MCI, I think it may be a problem for you that you only do NCSO. It's very restricting for a captain. I'd reconsider if I were you.
  • MCI%s's Photo

I completly understand that and I wont feel "bad" if I dont get drafted. NCSO is not everyone´s taste and since I suck at cso and haven´t tried LL before I know my chances getting drafted would have been slim even if I were to be the only player in the list.

It was meant more like a joke, although those 20h of video footage do exist...

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

and you guys will be the ones getting all the accolades whilst we're doing a stupid competition

I really don't understand why H2H parks can't be given accolades. I know it's always been the rule, but I don't see the point of it. If you can submit a park to Reddit for a contest and then submit it here for an accolade and win both, why can't you submit a H2H park for an accolade and have it get the recognition it deserves?

• geewhzz%s's Photo
    H2h parks can win accolades. Every park can now
  • Lotte%s's Photo

then it's time to give you a parkmaker spot for lenox geewhzz :p

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

Awesome... this is news to me but that's great! Should we all be selecting "Spotlight" when submitting H2H parks then I'm assuming?

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    With all the late sign ups i was pretty confident i was going second round. Was i top of the round? Didn't quite follow it
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    You were the seventh pick, Cocoa.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading