RCT Discussion / NCSO Workbench - 2015

• RCT2day%s's Photo

Gents,

I've noticed there has never really been a good NCSO workbench to use.  So, I took the liberty of changing mine a little by adding/removing a few things and decided to post this all to you guys.  

Why should you use this one?  Because I've gone meticulously through the most commonly used pieces of scenery and rides to create a workbench that should satisfy almost any NCSO player's desires.  However, if I missed one of your favorite pieces, it is easy to convert this file and change it in scenario editor.

Warning: I included several custom flats and path types.  The flats are used in almost every park these days and the paths are just an improved version of the in-game paths that can be done with hacking (just saves time).  So, if you really want to be a purist, than go into the scenario editor and get rid of those.

Attached Image: SCR7.png

Attached File  NCSO Workbench - 2015.SV6 (2.74MB)
    downloads: 356

So yeah, go build some great NCSO parks.

• nin%s's Photo

Good stuff, thanks for this.

• savoytruffle98%s's Photo

Really helps those of us (okay, probably only one of us) who are scared of custom scenery and of wading through tons of custom scenery downloaded from parks here to choose the right noncustom objects.

Saved me a lot of grief.

Thanks!

• alex%s's Photo

There's no Ferris wheel in this bench. Not sure if that's by choice or accident so thought I'd let you know!

• RCT2day%s's Photo

^Oh, I know. That'll be in the sequel.

• Top Gun%s's Photo

Nevermind

Tags