General Chat / Sims 2

• JBruckner%s's Photo
    Wow. This might be old news to some of you but I just found this. The game is just beautiful its a prime example of game making. Ive given a link below so you guys can raed about it and see the four screenshots of this amazing game. Ive also provided some shots just to get you interested.

Sims2 Preview

user posted image

user posted image
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    The link doesn't work as it says worthplayinh not worthplaying in the address bar

Edit as Glitch can't get it to work here everyone : Sim Preview
    Oh and the game looks nice.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    I cant do this. Its not working Ill do it when get home, Ive got to host the pictures on my site so untill then. I dont know why the link doesnt work.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Okdokey. I got it all up and running. Maybe now we can get some posts.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    That looks amazing, that just looks so realistic. Its good I am getting a new computer though because I can never see that running on this. Thanks for posting it though because that is something worth getting. Itll be good to see what happens when you put "Play in bed".
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Your so naughty Nick. But yeah it looks like its going to be alot more fun and should keep you entertained a bit longer. Heres somethign from the brief article showing what I mean.

Next Generation Simulation:

Guiding your Sims through "Life's Big Moments" takes on new importance, as players now get a "Life Score" to measure how well they are playing each individual Sim. The decisions that players make throughout the lifetime of their Sims now have an impact on their long-term success or failure. A choice made as a toddler has a direct effect on the teen and adult Sim they become. Will players be able to successfully lead their Sims through such important events as a first step, first crush, or marriage proposal, all while the clock is ticking?

• bokti%s's Photo
    Well, I can breathe a sigh of relief.

There is no Playstation 2 release for this game.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Possible objective:

"Get your voice-changing, acne-infested Sim to pick up a girl."

Oh the possibilities.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    QOTSA stop talking about yourself, really, its getting boring.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

QOTSA stop talking about yourself, really, its getting boring.

your teh funneh
  • i c ded pplz%s's Photo
    Lets just hope some sick mother fucker releases a nudity patch... :w00t:

But yes, that is some fucken awesome shit... :D
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    Yet another game for people who have no friends,
  • sircursealot%s's Photo

Lets just hope some sick mother fucker releases a nudity patch... :w00t:

But yes, that is some fucken awesome shit... :D

Or in this case, people who can't get pussy...
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    The Sims sucks altogether, i hate the game......'oh lets watch some people buy clothes!!', 'lets watch someone take a shower!'

meh :birthday:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading