H2H7 / H2H7 bingo

• Louis!%s's Photo

I would say no.

The other question is does Indiana Jones count as a disney park?

• inthemanual%s's Photo

Members of that team have requested that it not count. Regardless, I doubt it will matter, as we're already halfway with that tile in Round 2 of 7.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    It's a Disney franchise. Since I'm the quiz master, I'm counting it as a Disney park. :p
  • inthemanual%s's Photo

Technically, boats are floating things. So you should mark your HA tile ;)

• nin%s's Photo
    Wouldn't consider Indy a Disney franchise. Every movie was made under Paramount. Disney owns Marvel, but would you consider everything in their ~70 year history a Disney thing? I think it depends on how the park is made (park layout, characteristics, etc).
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Just looked it up, I agree with you now. All the Indiana Jones rides in the Disney parks misleaded me, I truly thought it was a Disney franchise. Also explains why the movies aren't as unbeatable as most of the shit Disney produces.
  • Version1%s's Photo

"ll vs. RCT2 scandal" is a little bit unclear, but we seem to get to it

• Austin55%s's Photo

There's at least 2 on there that are builder relevant that happened this round for sure but we can't talk about until builders are revieled :p

• Louis!%s's Photo

LL v RCT2 Scandal should be checked. The conversation going on is very scandalous.

• Louis!%s's Photo

also mine and dj's boxes need crossing off the list

• ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo

hmm... Can I still sign up the day before the finals deadline? Just incase I need to ruin someones day 

• SSSammy%s's Photo

the square "team can't finish a single park" can't be fulfilled now seen as all teams have brought 2 complete parks

• Austin55%s's Photo

Should have included a "3 or more Cheetah Hunt style coasters"

• G Force%s's Photo

the square "team can't finish a single park" can't be fulfilled now seen as all teams have brought 2 complete parks

Worlds Fair was unfinished, but that's doesn't pertain to the Bingo.
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo

Barely

• Seb%s's Photo
    If you put it that way, Port of Entry was also unfinished (hotel interior), but we are not discussing unfinished parks here.
  • inthemanual%s's Photo

Pridelands had unfinished bits too. technically, the hurricanes haven't had a completely finished park yet, so I'd count that tile as still in play.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Pridelands looks finished to me. I think that tile is out.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    They didn't theme the ground walls all around the outside of the park. That's just lazy
  • Austin55%s's Photo

"Sephiroth does giant steel structure" and "cocoa does a country themed park with wacky colors" both are good to be checked 

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading