H2H7 / Round 2 Poll

Favorite Round 2 Park?

Second Favorite Round 2 Park?

Best Matchup?

[Bonus] Most Obvious Builder

• inthemanual%s's Photo

Round 2. 

• wheres_walto%s's Photo

Really interesting to see World's Fair getting more votes than Bermuda here...

• RCTER2%s's Photo

Italian Stallions vs Hurricanes is the best matchup, they are both of jungle-wildlife theme and have the most close votes, and an LL vs RCT2 match.

And LL parks only got two votes here.

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

Good points, RCTER2.  For me it is pretty close between stallions-hurricanes and laborers-barons.

• Cocoa%s's Photo

best: careirra (yeah yeah whatever)

2nd: pridelands

most obvious: fisch (it says his name all over the bench!) and plus I'm not choosing my work/me for any of the polls (it was quite obvious to me that I worked on bermuda). although I will give our round best matchup. IMO pridelands was way better than indy and it didn't deserve to be so close, but obviously I'm alone in my opinion here :D... although pridelands is dominating best park while indy is nowhere to be seen, which definitely confuses me. I guess those people are the ones who couldn't vote though, that probably explains it actually.

I love the way votes fall in this sort of poll, like we've all agreed world's fair is 2nd best (well, not me but whatever :p) but definitely not best, votes for best are more spread, and bermuda sort of straddles the middle of both. just interesting from an analysis point of view I guess

my full order, excluding bermuda (although I do have my private ideas of where it lies)

1. careirra

2.pridelands

3.world's fair

4. new elementia

5. indy

I guess thats sort of the order I would vote in (ie higher parks beat lower). so that absolutely doesn't say indy or new elementia are bad, I gave full reviews in their topics and I really like them! there were absolutely redeeming qualities in every park and we had another really solid round IMO.

• Austin55%s's Photo

Pridelands<Worlds Fair<Raptor<Teno<Carreira<POE<Okyo<Cyleal

I don't vote or rank my own teams parks.

• robbie92%s's Photo

Austin. Arrows. Always :p

• csw%s's Photo
    Did you change your order completely? Or did you forget mathematics again?
  • RCT2day%s's Photo

4.) World's Fair

3.) Carreira de India

2.) Bermuda

1.) Pridelands (was there ever a doubt?)

• Kumba%s's Photo

Very close between Pridelands, Bermuda and World's Fair. I went with PL because imo it had the best atmosphere. I did vote for Bermuda in the match-up, but the vote was so tough that I throw WF a bone with the second place vote here. Best match was close and I think M1 should have been my vote, but H2H is also about those nail-bitters where you are nervous every time you view the poll. Went with PL vs. Indy.

I misread Most Obvious Parkmaker for "Most Outstanding" which would have made more sense.

• chorkiel%s's Photo

Without the LL parks (I don't feel like I can confidently rank them against rct2 parks at this point), my order would be;

1. Carreira (90%)

2. Bermuda (85%)

3. World's Fair (80%)

4. Pridelands (75%)

• Liampie%s's Photo
    1. Bermuda
    2. Worlds Fair
    3. India
    4. Pridelands
    5. New Elementia
    6. Indiana Jones

Sorry for putting the LL parks at the bottom, I thought both were well made and lots of fun. Its just another very strong round.
  • G Force%s's Photo
    PL 90%
    Bermuda 85%
    Indiana 75%
    Worlds Fair 75%
    Battle for NE 75%
    India 70%

Sorry for putting PL at the top, but I still think it would be my favorite despite the affiliation. I think round one was probably better in my eyes, really only one park that stands out here where two did last round.
  • RWE%s's Photo
    1. Pridelands
    2. Worlds Fair
    3. Indiana Jones
    4. Bermuda
    5. India
    6. New Elementia
  • Liampie%s's Photo

PL 90%
    Bermuda 85%
    Indiana 75%
    Worlds Fair 75%
    Battle for NE 75%
    India 70%

Sorry for putting PL at the top, but I still think it would be my favorite despite the affiliation. I think round one was probably better in my eyes, really only one park that stands out here where two did last round.

85% is not outstanding?
  • trav%s's Photo

I thought the exact same thing Liam. Every park he voted at a gold level, but none of them are considered 'Outstanding'?

Something is definitely wrong there.

• wheres_walto%s's Photo

I guess when you're not good enough to build an 85%, you don't really have an appreciation for an 85%

• G Force%s's Photo
    Sorry my opinions are incorrect.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    More like your understanding of the rating system is incorrect.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    Ive said it before and i will say it again: The rating system is literally "I liked none/some/most/all".

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading