• Xtreme97
    • Chrixz
    • djbrcace1234
    • FK+Coastermind
    Percentage of vote: 63.64%
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Bring the Koreans back!
  • Lotte%s's Photo

Jimmy is austrian though, and germany is probably on the border of central and western europe. central/east/west in europe is quite hard to determine as usually people define eastern europe as pretty much half of europe's landmass (russia, ukraine, the baltic states, moldova)

• Louis!%s's Photo

Technically Austria and Germany are 'officially' classed as Central Europe, but most people would consider them Western.

• Louis!%s's Photo

Voted Village and The Park, cause you know, I'm central european.

I'll give a short reasoning, no time for full reviews atm :(

Lotte World, whilst the quality is higher, was just stale and boring. Probably because of the lack of colour, overuse of brown and the overuse of that horrendous texture, which when used sparingly is nice, but used constantly, is ugly. Like I said, whilst the quality was better, it wasn't the better park and so I didn't vote for it.

The Village and The Park held my attention much longer, whilst the quality wasn't the best RCT in the world, it had the fun factor, the colour and the atmosphere. I loved all the little european details, and little things like not being able to build tall, and the tops of rides needing to blend in with the tree level, the protesting villagers. It just connected to me more, probably because I'm central european though and you know, that makes me bias towards a park that is central european in nature.

• Roomie%s's Photo

How have I only just realised you can see who voted for who?

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    Wait. ..how?
  • inthemanual%s's Photo

Mouseover the little person icon. Same way you see how panelists voted on parks.

• Fisch%s's Photo

I asked Liam this already. I wanted to vote but also wanted to leave myself a day time to consider. Sadly when i got home from a party that night after some drinking I accidentally hit null vote without even thinking about what I'm doing haha. May I still vote or nah?

• Louis!%s's Photo

Yeah you just need to tell us who you want to vote for and we'll add it in at the end.

• Fisch%s's Photo

Village and the Park please. I'll post my reviews in the next days.

• Louis!%s's Photo

Voting Closed

Hurricanes beat The Rat Pack

The Rat Pack vote count: 20 (36.36%)*
    Hurricanes vote count: 35 (63.64%)

The Village and the Park was made by 5dave (70%), turbin3 (20%) & SSSammy (10%).
    Lotte World was made by Pacificoaster (65%), Kumba (20%) and Arjan v l(15%).

*Voting removes Coupon and adds Fisch.

• Austin55%s's Photo

Never would have guessed Rat Pack's. 

Curiou to see who did what on Canes map.

• Steve%s's Photo
    Kumba working on Lotte World explains why it was brown and dull...
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Yeah... I actually did almost the entire India area. Arjan did most of China. We did a lot around the park, mainly getting the hub to look right, but this was really a Pac park with him calling the shots.

I know it's not DAW and the fun factor was not that high, but still that 79% AP score seems wrong. We were going for a classy park and I think we nailed it.

• Lotte%s's Photo

i agree, even though the park had issues when it comes to colour and theming in general, the technical skill level was way above 79%. i was personally expecting a vote around 83-85%

• Coupon%s's Photo

wait why did my vote get removed?

• AvanineCommuter%s's Photo

Well you have to remember the scoring system is based on what the voter liked in the park, and not on anything objective like "technical skill level". So if someone didn't like the dull brown atmosphere, it would reflect in the vote and the percentage score.

• bigshootergill%s's Photo

wait why did my vote get removed?

You were originally on the hurricanes team, so you can't vote for or against them 

I know it's not DAW and the fun factor was not that high, but still that 79% AP score seems wrong. We were going for a classy park and I think we nailed it.

I'm not on the panel, so my opinion doesn't matter. That being said, 8 of the 10 voters were 80% or less, so it was a very consistent vote on this one.

• wheres_walto%s's Photo
    Everyone's opinion matters
  • G Force%s's Photo

Everyone's opinion matters

1492-yeah-sure.png 

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading