H2H7 / Rank all the H2H7 parks

• AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    I'm interested in seeing how many of these top 5 parks get bumped by the end of the season.
  • Coasterbill%s's Photo

Being the open Cedar Point fanboy that I am unless someone takes the Raptor recreation, doesn't change it at all and then adds Gatekeeper and Wicked Twister to it there's no way it's getting bumped out of my #1 spot (I'd vote for that even though it would be disqualified for using too many tiles, lol).

• AvanineCommuter%s's Photo

Being the open Cedar Point fanboy that I am unless someone takes the Raptor recreation, doesn't change it at all and then adds Gatekeeper and Wicked Twister to it there's no way it's getting bumped out of my #1 spot (I'd vote for that even though it would be disqualified for using too many tiles, lol).

Was it oversized? O.o
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo

;)

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    Would it be legal to build 60x60 new tiles on an old map? Like your entire season could just be building up cedar point slowly
  • Steve%s's Photo

Says the guy with his own face on his avatar :lol:

I'll wait till the end of the season for my list and likely put them into the ranking tool I have for Parkmakers.

That's not actually me.
  • Dirk Pitt%s's Photo

I'm curious what everyone's ranking is of all the h2h7 parks :)
    Here's mine;

18. Battle for New Elementia
    19. Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Damned
    20. Parque los Muertos

I'll edit in new parks when released.
    What's yours?

Your love for LL park is evident here. /sarcasm
  • ottersalad%s's Photo

1. Bermuda

2. Carreira da India

3. Raptor

4. Village and the Park

5. Erlebnispark Raubritter

I could make an argument for all of them to be #1.

Pridelands and Lotte World are up there as well. But I feel that its too difficult for me to rate all of them from first to worst. 

• Six Frags%s's Photo
    Would it be legal to build 60x60 new tiles on an old map? Like your entire season could just be building up cedar point slowly

That would be such an awesome idea!

Your love for LL park is evident here. /sarcasm

Yeah, I noticed that too, but unfortunately I think a good LL park can't really beat a good rct2 park.. It's just taking a risk using LL in a high caliber contest like H2H..

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

Go do accolade votes for Cyleal people!

• Lotte%s's Photo

IIRC trav didn't submit it for an accolade

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

Booooooo I demand my yahtzee

• csw%s's Photo

You guys are all wrong. Clearly Battle for New Elementia is the park of the season. 

By the way, can we get accolade votes for that one too....? :)

• Louis!%s's Photo

but unfortunately I think a good LL park can't really beat a good rct2 park.. It's just taking a risk using LL in a high caliber contest like H2H..

#haveyouseenjerusalem?

• Liampie%s's Photo
    If I recall my H2H-Moneyball project correctly, LL parks actually tend to win in LL-RCT2 matches.
  • Version1%s's Photo

Not anymore, apparently.

• Louis!%s's Photo

Just you wait.

• Six Frags%s's Photo

I said a good rct2 park, like if the level of both parks is equal I think the majority will still vote for the rct2 park :p

I think in the past when a ll park won it was clearly more polished, refined, had more content and most importantly was more finished in comparison to the rct2 park it was facing..

• Cocoa%s's Photo

Just you wait.

• inthemanual%s's Photo

Just you wait.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading