Custom Scenery Exchange / Laser Tag "Ride"

• MattNE2014%s's Photo

Anyone know of any Laser Tag "Rides" that are downloadable? I saw one on theme park review recently. It was a 3x3 flat ride consisting of a black square buidling with entrance/exit steps similar to that of the 2x2 Motion Simulator Ride. Any assistance is much appreciated. Thanks

• wayniepainie%s's Photo

here we are

Attached File  LasTag.zip (15.8KB)
    downloads: 13

• MattNE2014%s's Photo
    Wayniepaine, thank you as always!
    While I'm at it, do you know if there is working tumble bug ride on any RCT site? The only one I could find was a version that had peeps or no peeps in the Lost & Found section of RCT Mart Downloads. But I'm looking for one where peeps actually get on, ride, and then get off. Unless the No peeps version is what I need
  • wayniepainie%s's Photo

if you have downloaded the ride from rctmart you should have two versions of the ride you need to place tumblebug version 1 in your objectdata folder

• MattNE2014%s's Photo
    I did, in fact, put version 1 in my obj data folder the other day, and when I tested it out in one of my parks. When I clicked "open" (green flag) the ride would just run with no peeps, stop for a couple seconds and go again with no peeps. I saw peeps enter queue line and the thing continued to run without peeps. Am I doing something wrong?
  • olddtfan51%s's Photo

The versions you have are the only one's I know of.

• MattNE2014%s's Photo
    Yeah, I am surprised no one has made a properly functioning tumble bug. Same with the Whip. There is a 4x4 simulated whip, but I much prefer functioning rides, not simulated ones
  • Stoksy%s's Photo

^Both exist, I definitely have them. Just can't remember the .dat name off the top of my head. If you really want them I'm happy to have a look and upload them here.

• olddtfan51%s's Photo

Id love to have them.

• MattNE2014%s's Photo

Stoksy, if you could kindly dig those two rides up, that would be awesome and MUCH appreciated - Matt

• Stoksy%s's Photo

Hmm...okay, so the Tumble Bug is apparently as you said either no peeps or always with peeps. Don't think I ever used it in a park so can't remember functionality; just have the two versions that were mentioned.

Attached File  TUMBLE01.DAT (262.42KB)
    downloads: 3

Attached File  TUMBLE02.DAT (286.91KB)
    downloads: 3

The whip does exist though:

Attached File  SQGSWHIP.DAT (2.8MB)
    downloads: 6

• MattNE2014%s's Photo

Stoksy, thanks a bunch!  Yeah those tumble bug versions are from MidwestBoyInLA.  He has a lot of really goof stuff.  I have a few of his martropolis items from RCT-Mart...

• olddtfan51%s's Photo

Thanks Stoksy.

• MattNE2014%s's Photo

Anyone know of any swinger rides where the chairs actually swing outward due to g-forces? Amazing Earl's Original and Improved are  nice but don't swing out.  Are there any others? I 'd gladly make a stab at one if I had the time (and talent)

• inthemanual%s's Photo
    They're not possible.
  • MattNE2014%s's Photo

ok....no problem

• Liampie%s's Photo
    I think there was one by Buggy?
  • Stoksy%s's Photo

Buggy's appears to just be the same model as Earl's.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading